Video: McCarthy had to crack the whip at practice this week

Brax

Reaction score
What's up, bros?

The team is smelling itself at 8-3. Even being two games behind the division leader.

5:40 mark of the video. McCarthy admits they had a bad practice on Wednesday and he had to read them the riot act.

Take the Colts and the points.

Cowboys!

Read the riot act,too funny. Must of told them he’s first in the buffet line no more pushing and shoving until he’s at the table.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
1. Not surprising that they are distracted and acting like a bunch of Johnny F. Arounds considering the mini bye, a holiday, and 2 big Ws against winning teams.

2. IMO— it’s good that MM lit into them, and is trying to get their focus back where it needs to be.

How they perform Sun will be very telling as to the maturity level of the team and the effectiveness of MM as a motivator.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
A team had a bad practice? This aint news. Y'all can do better. Bet some of y'all already have to drafts prepared for next week:

1. Cowboys sign OBJ - The Front Office is Desperate, OBJ Will Ruin This Team Chemistry!
2. Other team signs OBJ - The Front Office Isn't Serious About Winning, ONJ Would've Put Us Over the Top!

Can we make a new zone for these type cause "fan zone" isn't fitting.
There are some real losers here. Their true character comes out in the game day threads. Hundreds of rats quitting and jumping ship after a 3 and out.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
The good thing about this game is if it gets out of reach, the network can't switch to a more competitive game lol

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
a1bba9b0-f304-4af0-92dc-e1375efabd84_text.gif

Only the cool kids will get this. ;)

I remember we had a bad Wednesday practice before the 1993 NFC Championship game. That's why Jimmy guaranteed a victory over the 49ers. If my memory is correct...
We need to get Smart Brother in here to draw up a game plan!

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
What's up, bros?

The team is smelling itself at 8-3. Even being two games behind the division leader.

5:40 mark of the video. McCarthy admits they had a bad practice on Wednesday and he had to read them the riot act.

Take the Colts and the points.

Cowboys!

You aren't supposed to say "crack the whip any more"

Bermystar12

Reaction score
There are some real losers here. Their true character comes out in the game day threads. Hundreds of rats quitting and jumping ship after a 3 and out.
Yeah, I felt bad about leaving a negative comment. I usually ignore these threads, but geez man it's unbelievable.

I used to read here daily and post infrequently. Now I pop in 2 or 3 times a month because it doesn't feel the same. Shame tbh

Hadenough

Reaction score
Yeah, I want them to practice as if the Colts were as good as the '85 Bears. No matter how bad another team's season is going, you should never take them for granted. They're still an NFL team that can make plays. You still have to prepare well and go in with a good game plan.

I still remember our '89 winless team beating Washington in their stadium and their fans booing their team. Bet you anything they took us for granted.
And McCarthy should be showing the team film of that beat down the Colts gave them with a healthy Dak.