Video: McCarthy had to crack the whip at practice this week

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
You would pee your pants if an enraged McCarthy was in your face.
I'm from Texas. No one can jump in a Texans face unless they're from Texas. We shoot all others. Cause if you ain't from Texas... you're a foreigner to us. And we don't tolerate attitudes from foreigners around here. So if McCarthy was in my face...he'd leave in an ambulance. While myself and the cops laughed at his foreign arse, for being stupid.

Don't Mess With Texas.

GMO415

Reaction score
Dallas has been playing down to their opponents since Landry (RIP)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm from Texas. No one can jump in a Texans face unless they're from Texas. We shoot all others. Cause if you ain't from Texas... you're a foreigner to us. And we don't tolerate attitudes from foreigners around here. So if McCarthy was in my face...he'd leave in an ambulance. While myself and the cops laughed at his foreign arse, for being stupid.

Don't Mess With Texas.

DanA

Reaction score

Don't Mess With Texas.

I’m pretty sure you’re from Australia

o_O

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Nope that means I'm a natural born leader. And I can light a fire under the guys and get them to moving without reading them the riot act.
Yeah, riiiiiiight. There’s all kinds of ways to be an effective leader. Trust me, reading the the riot act is one of them.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Yep. My fear exactly. Every time this teams starts talking. Every time we have a good victory. Every time after being off for more than normal. We lay an egg.:facepalm:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Yeah, riiiiiiight. There’s all kinds of ways to be an effective leader. Trust me, reading the the riot act is one of them.
Like I said it takes one to know one. Reading the riot act can trigger rebellious behavior.

You have to have a mean streak to be a natural disciplinarian. Just because McCarthy gets upset or mad doesn't mean he has a mean streak. It just not in his personality.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Like I said it takes one to know one. Reading the riot act can trigger rebellious behavior.

You have to have a mean streak to be a natural disciplinarian. Just because McCarthy gets upset or mad doesn't mean he has a mean streak. It just not in his personality.
Well, you’re obviously not one based on your reasoning.