Twitter: McCarthy: "I want six rushers and four inside players on DL"

Mr_437

Reaction score
Haha... I like Big Mike talking about scoring 35 points already. Right now they have 1 legit pass rusher, the other guys just hold blockers, so they have some work to do on the edge.

ESisback

Reaction score
OK Mr. Smart......lol
Serious question.......trying to count how many rushers we currently have under contract for 2020. DLaw, Armstrong, Quinn ( if signed ), ????

Jackson? Draft and or FA? If the CBA passes...Gregory??

At DT...Woods, Collins, Hill, draft, FA?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This isn't good news it's GREAT news!

I've been saying forever that the game is won in the trenches.

This really opens up the 17th pick to CB, S and DL. Cowboys might take highest one on their board regardless of position.

I'd still like to see a small trade down and get 4 players on day 1 and day 2 (DL, S, CB and WR).

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Jackson? Draft and or FA? If the CBA passes...Gregory??

At DT...Woods, Collins, Hill, draft, FA?

Pass Rushers - 1. DLaw, 2.Quinn ( I hope), 3. Armstrong, 4. Jackson, 5. Hyder (I hope -a cheaper version Crawford - can rush inside or backup DE), 6. Gregory, Jelks, or Draft

IDL - 1. Woods, 2. Collins or other FA (Billings, Shelton, etc - maybe even two, since I really do not trust Hill) 3. Hill 4. Draft

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Lawrence, Gregory, Armstrong is what they got right now. Gregory will be reinstated once the cba is done. I think u can replace quinn with gregory too. I think the bring up daniel wise this yr. Bring in a vet and draft one. Gregory cures alot of headaches with a new cba.

Dt is a different story. They basically have crawford and woods, hill if they can get his head right. I hope they dring in tyeler davison and draft jordan elliot to go with crawford and hill. Or release crawford and bring back bennet

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I bet there were several people on this site that got wood on that Tweet

Verdict

Reaction score
This isn't good news it's GREAT news!

I've been saying forever that the game is won in the trenches.

This really opens up the 17th pick to CB, S and DL. Cowboys might take highest one on their board regardless of position.

I'd still like to see a small trade down and get 4 players on day 1 and day 2 (DL, S, CB and WR).

I would kind of like to see a trade back myself 3-4 spots, depending on who is there when we pick. If a top 10 player falls you make the pick.

Otherwise we could trade back just a little and still have some options on the board when we pick.