Twitter: McCarthy: "I want six rushers and four inside players on DL"

Verdict

Reaction score
Lawrence, Gregory, Armstrong is what they got right now. Gregory will be reinstated once the cba is done. I think u can replace quinn with gregory too. I think the bring up daniel wise this yr. Bring in a vet and draft one. Gregory cures alot of headaches with a new cba.

Dt is a different story. They basically have crawford and woods, hill if they can get his head right. I hope they dring in tyeler davison and draft jordan elliot to go with crawford and hill. Or release crawford and bring back bennet
Don’t we also have Jelks?

Hadenough

Reaction score
Its good to hear they will focus on Dline specifically DT. Kinda tired of seeing teams gash Dallas with the run when Woods goes down. I think Crawford is under sized for DT and could be a cap casualty.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Guys remember the DL the coach said we WILL NOT see the type DL rotation/tapping out we saw from Marinelli. So we''re looking for the best four and play the hell out of them. It's what you see with Saints, 49ers and even Skins ( who have 2-3 1st rounders on theirs).

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Its good to hear they will focus on Dline specifically DT. Kinda tired of seeing teams gash Dallas with the run when Woods goes down. I think Crawford is under sized for DT and could be a cap casualty.
Yeah MM has said several times now that this is going to be a totally different defense and also special teams. And that the offense led by Dak is going to score points so the defense is going to be facing teams playing catch up, ie passing a lot.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Can someone translate this........lol ( 46 D? )

Mike McCarthy!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Yeah MM has said several times now that this is going to be a totally different defense and also special teams. And that the offense led by Dak is going to score points so the defense is going to be facing teams playing catch up, ie passing a lot.

Exactly.......He's saying there's little or no doubt about his offense ability to score points.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Exactly.......He's saying there's little or no doubt about his offense ability to score points.
With a much improved ST we won’t be having to drive 90 yards every series and hopefully have a kicker that is dependable. I wouldn’t even mind us using a late round pick on a kicker. But we should put up more points. So we need a pass rush that can get home and make a QB throw off.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sounds like he wants to play with 10 men on the field.

That's confidence bordering on arrogance. He must be putting on weight.

ondaedg

Reaction score
I know some have mention Jaylon Smith having pass-rushing ability. I'm guessing we find a way to bring Quinn back and perhaps sign a FA DT.

Don't forget Jourdan Lewis. He had 4 sacks or something like that? Dude is a beast! Lol. Seriously.

JohnBoy

Reaction score
Whew! Talk about single high safety! I wouldn't want that job!