Twitter: McCarthy: "I'm here to win championships."

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah well what ya expect he’s gonna say...came here for the money and to share some JWBlue with JJ??
I like MM...at this point win or lose I’m just freaking THRILLED to not see or listen to that dayum red clapper on the sidelines. I got to the point where that pendejo made me throw up in my mouth...jus sayin

Reid1boys

Reaction score
That's refreshing from JG who said I am here to win the division every other year when the schedule is soft, and he has won the NFL's "Golden Clapper Award" an unprecedented 10 years in a row...
refreshing? whats so refreshing? he hasnt won a game yet.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yeah well what ya expect he’s gonna say...came here for the money and to share some JWBlue with JJ??
I like MM...at this point win or lose I’m just freaking THRILLED to not see or listen to that dayum red clapper on the sidelines. I got to the point where that pendejo made me throw up in my mouth...jus sayin
let us go 5-11 and you will be doin more than throwin up.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
let us go 5-11 and you will be doin more than throwin up.
Hey holmes...I’m down for 5-11 if that’s what plays out. That would be better than an 8-8 from tha clapper. And would prob also mean Dak folded and we’d have a better shot at Lawrence...

black label

Reaction score
Yes jumping up and down I believe especially when I have a guy that can't score in the red bro, donkey slaps for everyone