McCarthy is Awful

stiletto

Reaction score
He had game management issues in Green Bay and STILL has them. I won't be surprised at how bad he is at it going forward. We got lucky to get that win, some insane officiating too. I should be happy because usually the idiotic refereeing goes against us. Thankfully not today. It was horrible.

garyv

Reaction score
Pee-wee level Clock management

I think Big Mike is ok as long as they have Kellen Moore as OC and Quinn is doing fine but I will say this I would not let Kellen Moore walk next year as a HC somewhere else in favor of Big Mike

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
your a homer it’s ok.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/larrybrownsports.com/football/aaron-rodgers-mike-mccarthy-low-football-iq/490262?amp
I am a Homer....I don't have a problem admitting it. Is your anger and misery gonna change anything? Enjoy the game and cuddle with that beautiful child you have, life's to short.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I am a Homer....I don't have a problem admitting it. Is your anger and misery gonna change anything? Enjoy the game and cuddle with that beautiful child you have, life's to short.
I hope someone steals all of their Bacon for the next 21 years

DanA

Reaction score
Fantastic to get the win and great plays called by both offense and defense.

If I had a gripe it would be that we could have managed the clock better, I feel like we've also missed opportunities in the first two games to challenge plays, and haven't always gone for it when we should. But we've put up some really impressive performances and you take the good with the bad.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
No anger and misery, just stating facts. Fact is he’s not too bright and almost lost the game. Clock management is one of the most important things. Brady and belichek made a living off it. MM is terrible at it and is not a good head coach anyways