McCarthy is Awful

Grenic

Reaction score
I agree he only won in Green Bay because of Rodgers, he is much worse then JG

Reactions: BAT

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Kellen Moore should replace Big Mike as our head coach at the end of the season.

Big Mike doesn’t make good decisions, and that is a huge part of being in that position.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Two weeks in a row he had his guys ready to play in a game most expected them to lose. The defense held it together and the offense did enough to get it done. 1-1 is atop the NFCE with a good chance to take the sole lead next week.

He ain't that bad at all.
The clock management was the issue

Reactions: BAT

RonWashington

Reaction score
Yup, i haven't seen poorer clock management in a long time. Just a joke.

Settling for a 56 yarder...he is lucky.

I agree but Staley’s coached club had what a 100 yards in penalties repeated holding against basically Dallas missing its defensive ends and an illegal shift taking a TD away plus taunting and on and on.

zeke21

Reaction score
It was a game of chicken over the TO and resulted in bad strategy. Could have easily taken another 10 yards or more and given kicker better chance.

I know it worked out.. but 10 yards closer and it takes it from a 60% chance to an 80% chance with very little increased risk.

I was so happy to move on from clapper that I was excited that MM came on board.. now regretting it. We need a HC so bad.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
It was a game of chicken over the TO and resulted in bad strategy. Could have easily taken another 10 yards or more and given kicker better chance.

I know it worked out.. but 10 yards closer and it takes it from a 60% chance to an 80% chance with very little increased risk.

I was so happy to move on from clapper that I was excited that MM came on board.. now regretting it. We need a HC so bad.
Could have also lead to a negative play or turnover. Take the win and hope that brain fart stuff does not happen again.