Twitter: McCarthy: Lawrence a couple of weeks away

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Sydla

Reaction score
This team is gonna limp its way through the next few weeks for sure.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us 6-4, 7-5 in a few weeks. This defense is pretty damn thin up front on a DL that wasn't all that talented to begin with.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seems like McCarthy has been saying Lawrence is a couple of weeks away for the last few weeks!! Eventually he's going to get it right!! :laugh:

Yeah, this was my first thought, and was going to post that. Glad I read through more posts before I did.

fivetwos

Reaction score
This team is gonna limp its way through the next few weeks for sure.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us 6-4, 7-5 in a few weeks. This defense is pretty damn thin up front on a DL that wasn't all that talented to begin with.
The depth is better than recent years, but losing our best rusher along with the guy who stops the opponents best rusher may be a bit too much to overcome.

I'm hoping to split the four games before the ten day break then hopefully get hot as we get some players back.

Sydla

Reaction score
The depth is better than recent years, but losing our best rusher along with the guy who stops the opponents best rusher may be a bit too much to overcome.

I'm hoping to split the four games before the ten day break then hopefully get hot as we get some players back.

I always though our "depth" was overrated. Armstrong and Golston are just JAGs at DE. And DT never had any real studs and the two guys people thought might help in Gallimore and Hill appear to be weeks away themselves.

Teams are going to try, and will likely be, quite successful at running the ball down our throats for the next 3-4 weeks. This Atlanta game should be a gimme and it likely won't be.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
His salary for this year is $21,000,000.00.
Way to go Jerry.
Ok, so if we only paid $5m than it would have been fine with you? What the heck would saving $16m do for us right now? You going to find a free agent right now? Somebody packing groceries? Sitting on the couch? c'mon man