Twitter: McCarthy: Lawrence a couple of weeks away

Big_D

Reaction score
As I stated yesterday Dlaw is at the 8 week mark. But Gally is at 13 weeks since his injury. I heard Mike say that because he plays inside his injury is trickier but this is getting ridiculous. If we’re holding them out to the stretch run their may not be one.

I could actually see us at 6-4-6-5 by NO.

Lawrence I could understand, but Gallimore should’ve been back. Hill should also be back.

Hadenough

Reaction score
At this point I'm more excited about Trystan Hill than Lawrence. Lawrence is going to be out a a few more weeks and when he comes back it's going to take a few weeks for him to play his way into shape. With foot injuries you can't even work out running and cutting. So he won't even be In shape.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
At this point I'm more excited about Trystan Hill than Lawrence. Lawrence is going to be out a a few more weeks and when he comes back it's going to take a few weeks for him to play his way into shape. With foot injuries you can't even work out running and cutting. So he won't even be In shape.

Lawrence and Hill are both under performing players who are better off leaving Dallas....the only difference is that DLaw got paid first before being a loaf.

Bugsy12

Reaction score
Maybe. I don't see him coasting. I think he puts so much into every play that he's on the field that he has to be rested. The branding thing is fair, though.
Nice to see an adult conversation.

I don’t question his effort at all. His effort and technique have made him a B-B+ player. He does not have natural elite bend or speed.

We need more speed on Lawrence’s side to match Randy Gregory when he is back. This defensive line good be really good with Parsons and Gregory on the outside and Lawrence inside on passing downs.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Lawrence and Hill are both under performing players who are better off leaving Dallas....the only difference is that DLaw got paid first before being a loaf.
Hill is a bust period and Lawrence is a bust for what he got paid.