McCarthy not concerned with lack of free agency moves so far; "We are definitely improving"

Sydla

Reaction score
That goof will say anything he needs to.

I mean they literally saw like 6 players, some pretty decent run off to other teams and we signed one guy, a 32 year old LB.

And that's improving. LOL.

What's he gonna say at this point, anyway? Yeah, Jerry is really screwing me. Actually that would be hilarious if McCarthy called out the Jones. Now that would be news.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Nothing to see here - Imgflip

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How are you improving your roster with players that were already on your roster?
Hey now, come on, you will just confuse them asking questions like that.

I just wish the reporters would be bold enough to ask those questions.
If one does, they are never seen again.
They did not nickname it The Death Star for nothing.

Big_D

Reaction score
These guys could try to sell it all they want. It’s ridiculous at this point.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Younger players get better. That is the only thing I can think of.
True but the issue they have is the number of players they are counting on getting better. If they wanted to be stubborn with a guy like Mazi Smith and say that they expect him to improve from year 1 to year 2 enough to not only be better than the 2023 Mazi, but better than the 2023 version of Hankins I'd be fine with that. Expecting that type of improvement out of Smith, Bass, Williams, Hoffman, Dowdle, Clark, and probably a couple others I'm missing is extremely optimistic even if you do land a couple of starter caliber players during the draft. Not to mention you also now need your 3rd string guys to improve to replace the 2nd string guys that are now your starters.

Brax

Reaction score
Isn't that what you and others said last year if McCarthy didn't lead this team far into the playoffs?
And he or the QB should have been tossed after the debacle against GB. Going to be a fun watch to see if Dak adds another coach to his victim list and gets the extension so he can kill a few more coaches

Brax

Reaction score
Most employees do. They know better than to piss off the person that signs their paychecks.
Only the weak minded do that kissing up to the boss is not the kind of employee any good business person would want