Twitter: McCarthy Presser Tweets - 11/17/21 - D. Lawrence and Tyron updates

Praxit

Reaction score
No need to activate Zuerlein. Go with the hot hand and keep Hallelujah in.

Hopefully Tyron can play.

also, they need to stop revealing what they are doing. What’s the good in that? Stay private and let the Chiefs guess what we’re practicing.
..yep, keep the plan with Hallelujah. Dude was singing some good tunes.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
None of his extra points were close to being misses or misses though.

I'm not that confident in Greg as he seems to make every kick close.

Yea the guy gets to kick extra point field goals in a 40 point blow out. Could you imagine whatever the new guys name is lining up for a 50 yarder to send it to overtime...no thanks. Greg has missed a few 1st quarter FG's but I don't think he's missed a game tying or winning one yet.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yea the guy gets to kick extra point field goals in a 40 point blow out. Could you imagine whatever the new guys name is lining up for a 50 yarder to send it to overtime...no thanks. Greg has missed a few 1st quarter FG's but I don't think he's missed a game tying or winning one yet.
Greg misses at least one of those extra points Sunday.

Greg is a bum.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

also, they need to stop revealing what they are doing. What’s the good in that? Stay private and let the Chiefs guess what we’re practicing.
the Hot Hand? Dude kicked some PATs.

shabazz

Reaction score
tackling still a major problem with this team,really non of them are great at it apart from Micah.

THIs kind of thing always shows up come playoff time. Defense is a media darling right now but I still think they will break come playoff time. Quinn has done an excellent job masking these fundamental flaws but until upgrades can happen, cats like Rodgers and Brady will rip off the band aid come playoff time

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If DLaw or Gallimore not activated to practice, the they won't be for the T-Day either. So possibly for the Saints game, but I doubt that very much.
They will take that 10 days after until the WFT game. It is what his team does, always has. I guess can't blame them for being over cautious, but at some point it may cost us a win.
Gregory should be ready by then also. For the Saints, but don't expect him until the WFT game also.

But they are playing the long game, and I understand that. Just frustrating at times for us fans. Need a little patience here, at least from me. :laugh:

Oh, well, get them back for the last 5 games going into the playoffs. I guess their decision is partly, who do they release. Maybe some other player will be out by then as well. so just flip around IR spots. Hope not. Just get 100% going into the playoffs.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I didn't hide anywhere. What did you say after the Cooper Rush game? I'll bet you that they are not going to keep 2 kickers on the roster and they are not cutting Greg Z.
Yes you did.

You predict Cowboys wins in blowouts every week and if we lose you hide away until we win again.

You're not fooling anyone. You're one of THOSE kinda fans.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score

Hot hand? He barely had to work on Sunday