McCarthy QB School

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
If you are looking for something, you will find what you are looking for. Yes, I can understand that fact, but there is more than one agenda to choose from.

True. On the other hand, looking for something and finding something are two very different things. I asked a specific question, you didn't answer it. You basically gave a metaphor, of sorts, and then moved on to another agenda driven topic. So can you please answer the question? I'll ask it again.

What do you mean when you say "Defend the Honor of others"? Please be specific.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
True. On the other hand, looking for something and finding something are two very different things. I asked a specific question, you didn't answer it. You basically gave a metaphor, of sorts, and then moved on to another agenda driven topic. So can you please answer the question? I'll ask it again.

Dog, you know I'm up here in Utah...come on, brother man, send me some Hatch green chili...I'm hurting up here! lol

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Dog, you know I'm up here in Utah...come on, brother man, send me some Hatch green chili...I'm hurting up here! lol

Lord, I feel your pain Brother. Be honest with you, we didn't even put up enough Chile this year to get us through half the year. I was away working so much this year, we just didnt get it done. I don't have any fresh for you but tell you what, PM me your address and I will try to get you some, here locally and send it to you. No BS.

Last edited:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He’s in the NFCC. When has Dak been there?
When has any Dallas QB been there.

Rodgers hasn't been great this season but have gotten to the NFC championship game because of the team and coaching. It's not like Rodgers carried them there. They have played 1 game in the playoffs and beat the same team that Dak beat last season in the playoffs. I wasn't comparing team to team but instead QB play by itself

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Standing up for those individuals, with hidden agendas.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Lord, I feel your pain Brother. Be honest with you, we didn't even put up enough Chile this year to get us through half the year. I was away working so much this year, we just didnt get it done. I don't have any fresh for you but tell you what, PM me your address and I will try to get you some, here locally and send it to you. No BS.

Thanks, brother man, but I don't want to burden you with that. I can order some online from Chili Monster I found out.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
It's no burden brother. I'd do it cause I know how much it sucks. LOL.....

I miss it so hot...that I have to pee in the river so I don't set the forest on fire. I would rather go back to ABQ and have some of your home cooking. lol. I do appreciate your offer.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I miss it so hot...that I have to pee in the river so I don't set the forest on fire. I would rather go back to ABQ and have some of your home cooking. lol. I do appreciate your offer.

Yep. Hard to get really good chile anywhere. I mean, folks probably don't understand this because it's not a thing where they have grown up etc. but once you grew up with really good hot chile, then it's hard to go without. One day you will come on home Brother.