McCarthy QB School

keysersoze

Reaction score
Can I answer that?

Most of the people who hate him are Romo fans, who for some reason blame him for Romo retiring without a ring. (They would never admit it)

Many of the people who hate him are people who had a bad opinion of him to begin with and cannot ,out of ego ,let it go now.

A few people who hate him are just trolls who like to incite others ....... They are my favorite.

A very small percentage are people who for some reason do not like his play style and prefer a traditional pocket passer like Aikman or Marino.

The rest hate him for reasons that are not appropriate for this board and I truly believe they are the smallest amount..... at least on this forum.
GREAT POST!!!! OUTSTANDING AND SPOT ON!!! I APPLAUD YOU!!!!!:clap:

keysersoze

Reaction score
Read the original post I responded to again. Yeah, you are the problem. If you weren't then you would answer the question I asked, which was a fair one. You didn't, you avoided it because you knew the answer would get you tossed. You know, as I well as I do, what you were trying to say, what you were trying to start.

Nobody needs that kind of weak BS. You implying that anybody who isn't 100% in the bag for Dak only has that opinion because of "other reasons" is crap. We all know what you are saying and if that's what you believe, fine, believe that but don't try and bring it on this board. We don't need that stuff, just like we don't need the other side of that incredibly stupid argument for incredibly stupid people. I don't care if you like what I say or think, just like I don't care if the people who are the same version of you, except on the other side, like it either. Both sides are worthless.

Everything doesn't have to be about that. People can just watch football or live life and not have every thought or opinion based on all of this racially driven drivel. If that's how you roll, that's fine. You live in your own mess but don't bring it to everybody else on this board. This board didn't used to be that way. I'd like it to never be that way. Don't bring it down.
Can you show me where he mentioned that tho?

Proof

Reaction score
You keep saying 30 TDs. He threw the ball nearly 600 times, man. this isn't some feat - it's the modern NFL. He also had 4 games this year without a TD pass, all of which came against tough defenses or important games.

Stop leaving out context.

the league leader had 36. It’s relevant and impressive

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Do you even know what I meant? Or are you speculating? Since you know it all. Tell me what I meant Einstein. You must have some deep seeded emotions that you hide inside. You’re making assumptions and don’t know what you’re talking about. Actually there’s several reasons people like you hate Dak. What you’re assuming is only one.

Well, if I were somebody who was trying to speculate or put words into your mouth, over your post, then I wouldn't have asked you to clarify in the first place. I mean, at some point you gotta use your head here. Clearly, I was trying to give you the opportunity to explain but more then that, I was trying to give you an out. Instead, you tried to bow up. Well, go on ahead. You put your own foot in it, go on ahead and tell us all about what you meant. You ain't afraid, you said so yourself. LOL......

This is 100% on you. You did this to yourself, not me. Stand up to what you posted. You aren't afraid, nobody can do anything to you, remember? Don't cry about it now, it's to late now. This is your show, go out and put one on.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Well, if I were somebody who was trying to speculate or put words into your mouth, over your post, then I wouldn't have asked you to clarify in the first place. I mean, at some point you gotta use your head here. Clearly, I was trying to give you the opportunity to explain but more then that, I was trying to give you an out. Instead, you tried to bow up. Well, go on ahead. You put your own foot in it, go on ahead and tell us all about what you meant. You ain't afraid, you said so yourself. LOL......

This is 100% on you. You did this to yourself, not me. Stand up to what you posted. You aren't afraid, nobody can do anything to you, remember? Don't cry about it now, it's to late now. This is your show, go out and put one on.
How old are you??? Are you serious here? I don’t have to explain anything to you or anybody else here. Lol!! And I definitely don’t need an out for a sports forum. What world do you live in? Something is seriously wrong with you. This bs ain’t nothing but entertainment to me. Anyone who knows my posting history here knows damn well I will say what I want. Take the penalty. And if I’m banned I will return with a new profile and go right back at it. It’s funny to me. Maybe I have a sick sense of humor but me and some of the others here just sit back and laugh at you basement boys who are soooo invested in stuff like this. Get a life Little Boy. Find a girlfriend and some other activities. This is for entertainment purposes Dude. Not a substitute for real life.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
How old are you??? Are you serious here? I don’t have to explain anything to you or anybody else here. Lol!! And I definitely don’t need an out for a sports forum. What world do you live in? Something is seriously wrong with you. This bs ain’t nothing but entertainment to me. Anyone who knows my posting history here knows damn well I will say what I want. Take the penalty. And if I’m banned I will return with a new profile and go right back at it. It’s funny to me. Maybe I have a sick sense of humor but me and some of the others here just sit back and laugh at you basement boys who are soooo invested in stuff like this. Get a life Little Boy. Find a girlfriend and some other activities. This is for entertainment purposes Dude. Not a substitute for real life.

Of course not, you don't have to do jack. You most definitely won't stand up and explain what you meant with that post. Cause you know what it would mean, no big deal. I don't care what you do to yourself on this forum. That's on you. "anyone who knows my posting history here" LOL.................

Whatever Dude. You got no history here in my book. You got a year and 1800 posts or something? You should just say anybody who cares but that ain't me so sorry for your luck.

Say what you meant. You won't because you know what it would mean for you on this board. I don't blame you, it would be stupid to do that but then again, I haven't seen you do one real smart thing yet so I guess anything is possible here.

I guess you can continue on and try to convince people of whatever you think your point is but end of day, your done. You won't explain your posts and that's really all that matters. You won't walk away because you can't. I'm good with it.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Of course not, you don't have to do jack. You most definitely won't stand up and explain what you meant with that post. Cause you know what it would mean, no big deal. I don't care what you do to yourself on this forum. That's on you. "anyone who knows my posting history here" LOL.................

Whatever Dude. You got no history here in my book. You got a year and 1800 posts or something? You should just say anybody who cares but that ain't me so sorry for your luck.

Say what you meant. You won't because you know what it would mean for you on this board. I don't blame you, it would be stupid to do that but then again, I haven't seen you do one real smart thing yet so I guess anything is possible here.

I guess you can continue on and try to convince people of whatever you think your point is but end of day, your done. You won't explain your posts and that's really all that matters. You won't walk away because you can't. I'm good with it.
Damn Boy!!! You need a life. A woman. And a hug...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Damn Boy!!! You need a life. A woman. And a hug...

LOL.... Cool. But you still talked a lot of crap and you never stepped up and said what you mean with your post. You can talk, talk, talk, but you can't talk around that. It's all there to read.

Blackrain

Reaction score
No doubt this will help Dak. However, he has too many intangibles to fix IMO. Inaccuracy, footwork, timing, throwing in stride, etc. basic QB fundamentals. Despite the people around him underperforming from time to time, he had an all star cast. Zeke, a top 5 RB every year he’s been in the NFL. A 4 time pro-bowl WR in Cooper, who may not show up on the road, but is still a good WR. (Also, Cowboys Break made a good point about this. Besides D-Hop and Michael Thomas. Maybe Mike Evans or Julio Jones, what WR puts up 100 yard numbers every game? Not many. Amari is not the elite of the elite, buts he’s still good. Gallup was pretty good this year minus a few drops. Same as Cobb. O-line was great at pass blocking, yet Dak still fell off after the Pats game. Despite all that he had going for him, he failed to score on consecutive drives when we were down 31-3 against the Packers. Blame the Defense all you want, but Dak didn’t score when the Pack score 7-3, 14-3, 21-3, etc. Same as the Bears and Bills game. He failed to score a TD in the 2nd Philly game (he claims his injury didn’t bother him so I don’t want that excuse). Didn’t score one against the Pats. Or the Saints.

Bottom line: Dak isn’t our answer. He could make a great backup, and I’m sure he’s a nice dude, but we’re looking to pay for a franchise QB, not a nice dude with average football skills.

Dak had an all star cast that gave up put forth little effort and underachieved . This went from a team with incredible potential to a bunch of business decision makers . Watching the Eagles beat us with practice squad players whipping our top draft picks should have been all anyone needed to see as far as what type of effort we were getting

keysersoze

Reaction score
LOL.... Cool. But you still talked a lot of crap and you never stepped up and said what you mean with your post. You can talk, talk, talk, but you can't talk around that. It's all there to read.
What’s understood needs no explanation. If you know what I’m talking about why should I explain it? You do know what you’re doing is considered “Dry Snitching”? Meaning you try to draw attention to something without being a rat straight out. Clown! Lol

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
What’s understood needs no explanation. If you know what I’m talking about why should I explain it? You do know what you’re doing is considered “Dry Snitching”? Meaning you try to draw attention to something without being a rat straight out. Clown! Lol

In your mind. What goes on in your mind is not universally understood. Yours is not the only opinion and get this right. Don't bring it up on this board. There are places for you to have those discussions. Those places are not here. Get that part down for sure. "Dry Snitching", whatever other idiot term you want to bring into this conversation, be my guest but don't get the part where you leave this crap home wrong. I am not avoiding any of this. I will straight up tell you that I will report the post or hit up one of the MODs and point it out. You call it what you want but make no mistake about it. We got no room for that crap on this board.

Your turn, say something else stupid.

keysersoze

Reaction score
In your mind. What goes on in your mind is not universally understood. Yours is not the only opinion and get this right. Don't bring it up on this board. There are places for you to have those discussions. Those places are not here. Get that part down for sure. "Dry Snitching", whatever other idiot term you want to bring into this conversation, be my guest but don't get the part where you leave this crap home wrong. I am not avoiding any of this. I will straight up tell you that I will report the post or hit up one of the MODs and point it out. You call it what you want but make no mistake about it. We got no room for that crap on this board.

Your turn, say something else stupid.
**** up Coward. I say what I want. And like a man. I deal with whatever repercussions come afterwards. Now run and tell that you RAT!!! Hahahahaha.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
**** up Coward. I say what I want. And like a man. I deal with whatever repercussions come afterwards. Now run and tell that you RAT!!! Hahahahaha.

I hope you do Bro. Say what you want because I'm good with it. But if this is all you got, then who pays attention?

Rat..........? Really.............? :laugh:

keysersoze

Reaction score
I hope you do Bro. Say what you want because I'm good with it. But if this is all you got, then who pays attention?

Rat..........? Really.............? :laugh:
6313660440_f380c72cf1_b.jpg

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No doubt this will help Dak. However, he has too many intangibles to fix IMO. Inaccuracy, footwork, timing, throwing in stride, etc. basic QB fundamentals. Despite the people around him underperforming from time to time, he had an all star cast. Zeke, a top 5 RB every year he’s been in the NFL. A 4 time pro-bowl WR in Cooper, who may not show up on the road, but is still a good WR. (Also, Cowboys Break made a good point about this. Besides D-Hop and Michael Thomas. Maybe Mike Evans or Julio Jones, what WR puts up 100 yard numbers every game? Not many. Amari is not the elite of the elite, buts he’s still good. Gallup was pretty good this year minus a few drops. Same as Cobb. O-line was great at pass blocking, yet Dak still fell off after the Pats game. Despite all that he had going for him, he failed to score on consecutive drives when we were down 31-3 against the Packers. Blame the Defense all you want, but Dak didn’t score when the Pack score 7-3, 14-3, 21-3, etc. Same as the Bears and Bills game. He failed to score a TD in the 2nd Philly game (he claims his injury didn’t bother him so I don’t want that excuse). Didn’t score one against the Pats. Or the Saints.

Bottom line: Dak isn’t our answer. He could make a great backup, and I’m sure he’s a nice dude, but we’re looking to pay for a franchise QB, not a nice dude with average football skills.

You've had some doozies, I will add this to the list.