McCarthy Says Dez Didn’t Catch It?

khiladi

Reaction score
I’ve never made an issue out of Pareira flip flopping, so you aren’t making a point at all. I’ve only said my belief aligns with Blandino’s belief.

Who cares if you haven’t made an issue about it? You inserted yourself into a conversation where I made that point specifically, so yes, I am making the point that not only Pereira has been flip flopping around it, the NFL has to defend their hose-job..

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who cares if you haven’t made an issue about it? You inserted yourself into a conversation where I made that point specifically, so yes, I am making the point that not only Pereira has been flip flopping around it, the NFL has to defend their hose-job..
Who cares? Lol. Apparently you do because you are accusing me of having thoughts about it that I don’t and have indicated.

I think you are getting Blandino and Pereira confused. Blandino isn’t the one you first claimed was flip flopping, although the truth is he has consistently and always said Dez did not make the catch under the rules. Pereira is the one you have been citi g on your side.

khiladi

Reaction score
Who cares? Lol. Apparently you do because you are accusing me of having thoughts about it that I don’t and have indicated.

I think you are getting Blandino and Pereira confused. Blandino isn’t the one you first claimed was flip flopping, although the truth is he has consistently and always said Dez did not make the catch under the rules. Pereira is the one you have been citi g on your side.

Who cares if you did or did of make an issue out of it? I MADE THE ISSUE OUT OF IT. All it shows is that you have no idea what you are even responding to. How can you claim I’m confused when you haven’t even demonstrated you even understand my posts that you haven’t read, while at the same post trying to ‘respond’ to me?

BTW, the last sentence was sarcastic, so it doesn’t need another irrelevant response by you.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who cares if you did or did of make an issue out of it? I MADE THE ISSUE OUT OF IT. All it shows is that you have no idea what you are even responding to. How can you claim I’m confused when you haven’t even demonstrated you even understand my posts that you haven’t read, while at the same post trying to ‘respond’ to me?

BTW, the last sentence was sarcastic, so it doesn’t need another irrelevant response by you.
Are you mental? The only reason I said anything Pereira flip flopping is because you said I agreed that he had, and I was just clearing up that I had not said that. You attributed ipthat to me, so YOU are the one that cares. I don’t.