Twitter: McCarthy wants Prescott to run more this year

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Panics in the pocket wont be a problem
Next....
Panics in the pocket? Smh

Did you fail to see how poor our Oline was in pass protection last year? Heck, the past 2-3 years it's been bad. You would panic too if you were playing QB behind this Oline. That's why Connor Williams and La'el Collins aren't here anymore, along with a 4 man competition at Center this summer. Plus, it's also why the Cowboys used their 1st round pick this year on a Guard/O-Tackle player.

Having a little understanding before mocking would be nice to see.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
Panics in the pocket? Smh

Did you fail to see how poor our Oline was in pass protection last year? Heck, the past 2-3 years it's been bad. You would panic too if you were playing QB behind this Oline. That's why Connor Williams and La'el Collins aren't here anymore, along with a 4 man competition at Center this summer. Plus, it's also why the Cowboys used their 1st round pick this year on a Guard/O-Tackle player.

Having a little understanding before mocking would be nice to see.

AC
I have lost patience with him at QB, your points are fair and valid.
I should have considered the state of the O Line before digging at him, its well documented.
There is still something not right in his demeanour/ mechanics when he in game that I just cant take to.
But once the lines rebuilt and it functions for him to do his thing(leads the cowboys somewhere )then I am happy for him.
I am not his biggest fan but will try not to put the failings of the team on him (although being impatient with DC he is the easy target to do so.)

lets see how he performs over 22/23

GMO415

Reaction score
Whatever it takes to win 6. What's the point of saving Dak? Just to be at home for the playoffs? Sacrifice and achieve!

cmoney23

Reaction score
I don't!

1602527899074.jpg

Hardline

Reaction score
I'm ok with coaches being smarter than you. You don't give a damn about players especially Dak so it no big deal to you. You talk softness? you sit on your butt and watch it on TV and want to talk tuff? What the hell do you know about being tough. I expect coaches to know the situation that a player is in and adjust to that not take advice from some lame ars fan
You would've hated football before the 1990s. The game was a little too violent for you.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I hope McCarthy doesn't get Dak killed. I 100% support McCarthy's plan. Can we please not post the pics of Dak's grotesque injury? Mods can you take them down?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Then you of all people should know you dont play scared and soft. I played from Pop Warner to Varsity.(1987)

I know a player coming off a devastating injury todays coaches are not going to take stupid chances. The investment a team puts on the QB is not worth it. When I played even in high school you got hit in the head and needed help off the field, they gave you an ammonia capsule and sent you back out there , now days no way, because they know the risk and know more about head injuries. Dak is now a year removed from this injury and the coaches and Dak are looking to use his running ability. Instead of being happy about it, you want to question his toughness? lol

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Come on though he's in year 7 - why hasn't he developed these basic skills by now?
Would be near impossible to ever achieve that mobility again, if Dak does, than I really want to know the crazy supplements that he is on that reverses the aging process somehow.
Ive crawled through the rain forests all over this planet for close to 3 decades now, and have yet to discover that mystical fountain of youth.
Dak is no different than the rest of us, he gets a day older every morning.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
That statement has very little to do with Dak. It's McCarthy telling Moore to be more creative. We have a QB that can move, so let's get him moving.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Did you fail to see how poor our Oline was in pass protection last year?

Cincinnati's o'line was far worse. Did they go one and done?

The o'line excuse is lame, especially when its made to sound like Dallas had the worst line in the NFL when they didn't. In fact, PFF had the Dallas line ranked #1 in the NFL. The Bengals had the 20th ranked line and played in the super bowl.

Next excuse........

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Cincinnati's o'line was far worse. Did they go one and done?

The o'line excuse is lame, especially when its made to sound like Dallas had the worst line in the NFL when they didn't. In fact, PFF had the Dallas line ranked #1 in the NFL. The Bengals had the 20th ranked line and played in the super bowl.

Next excuse........
Cincinnati should have lost. The officials helped them out at the very end. You know it! But as usual, you act dumb so you can spew your hatred and lies.