Twitter: McCarthy wants Prescott to run more this year

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak does play scared now. Mike can dress it up all he wants, but they aren't so "smart" when they trot Zeke out there every game, hurt or not. Granted, Zeke has free control to take himself out of the game whenever he wants, but still.
Yeah, they didn't care to play Zeke hurt.

But they are acting like they were protecting a healthy Dak?

Get outta here, Mike. If you're protecting him you're dumb because he was fine. If you're not protecting him and it was all Dak then he is mentally broken and scared to run.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I agree with McCarthy, being a year removed from the injury Dak will need to use all assets he has. I do think Dak needs to be smart when running the ball but he has to show the duel threat I believe to reach the next level
Nothing wrong with the quarterback running the ball. But like you said you just have to be smart about it that’s all. Some of these people think he’s going to run every play

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak does play scared now. Mike can dress it up all he wants, but they aren't so "smart" when they trot Zeke out there every game, hurt or not. Granted, Zeke has free control to take himself out of the game whenever he wants, but still.
Can you please smart, there’s a difference between smart and scared

Creeper

Reaction score
If he is going to run more I hoped he improved his quickness in the offseason. It wasn't just that he didn't run last year, it was also when he tried to run he got caught from behind by DTs.

Dre11

Reaction score
Yes i have. I aint getting paid 40 million a year to do my job though. What a great argument lol.

Also. Dak was saying he was healthy all season. So there is that.

It doesn't matter what you're getting paid 40 million or not, your job is your job and what your employer expects of you, just like your employer gives you leave, his employer was mindful of his health, he's a human being no matter what kind of money he makes, it's just like you not to understand that.

Also as you put it, his job is also to be available for the team, even though he said he was healthy doesn't mean there wasn't a mental block to get through, his employer felt it was best they didn't risk it last year, so they were fine with it. Everybody has the right to be treated like a human no matter what they make

phildadon86

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what you're getting paid 40 million or not, your job is your job and what your employer expects of you, just like your employer gives you leave, his employer was mindful of his health, he's a human being no matter what kind of money he makes, it's just like you not to understand that.

Also as you put it, his job is also to be available for the team, even though he said he was healthy doesn't mean there wasn't a mental block to get through, his employer felt it was best they didn't risk it last year, so they were fine with it. Everybody has the right to be treated like a human no matter what they make
Then he shouldnt have played. I cant go into work and not perform if I am sick. I get told to stay home. Thats what you arent understanding i guess.

Dre11

Reaction score
Then he shouldnt have played. I cant go into work and not perform if I am sick. I get told to stay home. Thats what you arent understanding i guess.

Why shouldn't he. He has other aspects to his profession that allows him to perform thats why he played . His EMPLOYER saw fit that they didn't risk further damage to it's most important Employee. I don't see what you're not understanding, 95% percent of Dak is better than any other employed qb on the roster.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Can you list for once not take something as an insult

"Can I LIST for once"?

I'm never insulted by you; it's just embarrassing whenever you try to insult a member's intelligence while failing to spell simple words. Seriously, and for the 1,046th time, if you want to try to insult someone...proofread!! It's more effective.

lukin2006

Reaction score
He seems to at his best when using his legs. I sure like it. I also hope they follow through on this plan and it’s not just talk…

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"Can I LIST for once"?

I'm never insulted by you; it's just embarrassing whenever you try to insult a member's intelligence while failing to spell simple words. Seriously, and for the 1,046th time, if you want to try to insult someone...proofread!! It's more effective.
If I had more respect for you, I would explain the situation. Everybody else seems to know but you.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
If I had more respect for you, I would explain the situation. Everybody else seems to know but you.

You must respect me, because you explained it once many moons ago. Something about how you can't help but not spell correctly (if I cared, I might have remembered). It doesn't really matter the reason; if you can't spell simple words, whatever the reason, it doesn't look good when you try to insult someone's intelligence. So the point remains: it would be more effective to have family or friends proofread for you if you can't before you send an insult.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing wrong with the quarterback running the ball. But like you said you just have to be smart about it that’s all. Some of these people think he’s going to run every play
exactly. The quarterBACK is the run option. Tailback, halfback runningback. Maybe a few have a team and skills to not need it very much...but IN GENERAL.....a QB should run when that is a good option. And protect himself by getting the given yards and using the QB protection rules.

That was allegedly one of Dak's early high marks. Now? not so much. Whaty happened?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, they didn't care to play Zeke hurt.

But they are acting like they were protecting a healthy Dak?

Get outta here, Mike. If you're protecting him you're dumb because he was fine. If you're not protecting him and it was all Dak then he is mentally broken and scared to run.
What a dumb post. You really hate Dak that much that you have to make up the most ridiculous crap to bash him? Go back to your Eagles forums!