Video: McCarthy: "We were clearly prepared"

links18

Reaction score
Dak and Zeke ain't the only ones stealing Jerry's money.

75boyz

Reaction score
But MM saw it clearly along with the angst. If that was prepared in his opinion then he is worse than we think

Yep, I think someone already posted his prescription for seeing may be needing adjustment and that made me think of that game where the time clock was supposedly blocked or not seen, lol

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This man is nothing without Mike Holmgren and Aaron Rodgers. The coattails aren't long enough in Dallas to carry him.

The interview is sickening. The man has no chance to lead this team anywhere.

Last edited:

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you freak'n kidding me? If you were prepared, your team stinks.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
2:05 mark. That was his answer to a question about 'what surprised him'. He sounds like a defensive excuse-making buffoon throughout the interview. If you can stomach it, listen -

"We were clearly prepared"

Sydla

Reaction score
2:05 mark. That was his answer to a question about 'what surprised him'. He sounds like a defensive excuse-making buffoon throughout the interview. If you can stomach it, listen -

LOL.

Sure you were

MajesticRey

Reaction score
I mean, what else can he say?

If he says "We were unprepared", that's a direct criticism of his coaching.

Just say we were outplayed in the trenches and made too many mental errors (penalties) that set us back.

It’s not that hard to answer these types of questions.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
:facepalm: You know every time I think " these players have issues, learning, reacting, thinking, being prepared" I have to remind myself who is in charge. Like when Dak asked the coach what does he need to do, implying what more can he improve on. Then Mike proceeds to say keep being yourself. Like huh? Missed opportunity 10,000 for MM. Why is it like that?
Can you imagine Parcell's saying, keep being yourself.