McCarthy With A Horrible Take Regarding The Playoffs

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

A “look over there, but not over here” take from Mike.

Would you rather win 12 games, get the 2 seed, and be the 1st team to ever lose to a 7 seed in the Wild Card game?

Or

Sneak into the playoffs at 9-8 and make a Super Bowl run?

Your 12 win seasons mean nothing. All we got from them is a Wild Card win against the 8-9 Bucs.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Would you rather win 12 games, get the 2 seed, and be the 1st team to ever lose to a 7 seed in the Wild Card game?

Or

I am good with sneaking in and making a run.

I am also good with getting the 2 seed and not getting embarassed because the culture is so bad that players are having playoff parties the night before they play the game and show up expecting to win because they are the Cowboys and putting in 0 effort.

Plankton

Reaction score

Or

Your 12 win seasons mean nothing. All we got from them is a Wild Card win against the 8-9 Bucs.

Did rambo sneak into the press gathering to provide that gem?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

Or

Totally agree!!!!!!!!!! It would be better in my opinion to just make it in, ride off our energy of just getting in and make noise

JBS

Reaction score

Or

These fluke late season playoff runs are non existent. Yall act like they happen every year. Happened like twice in the last 10-15 years

HungryLion

Reaction score
I didn’t read his comments that way at all.

The way the comments read to me. Is him just saying we need to win each week in the regular season first.

As fans, yes. We can focus on the playoffs and wanting to get further.

But the players and coaches shouldn’t take everything for granted and they need to go win regular season games first before they even chance a chance to get further in the playoffs.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Jerry has most valuable team ever. CeeDee highest paid WR ever. Dak gonna be highest paid QB ever. Parsons gonna be highest paid defensive player ever. Things could not be going any better. Green Bay game not important.

Retro88

Reaction score

Or

Evil Knievel couldn't make that leap you just took. Impressive.