McCarthy would play Rush if he could

jgboys1

Reaction score
This will be Trey Lance's team for the taking.
I really hope he gets a shot with the Cowboys and Jerry doesn't get stubborn and insists on playing Dak just to save face and not admit he overpaid for Dak.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Rush gets us beat long-term. Dak gives us a chance at least. His legs.

Havic

Reaction score
I think what OP is suggesting is our QB1 now is a bus driver. Rush can drive the bus and throw INT's in crucial times at a fraction of the cost. Pray Trey is ready next year.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
What a stupid take. Rush is awful. He is not in the same universe as Dak.

Potenza

Reaction score
Why can’t our fan base just move on after a loss. Admit the team got their azs kicked move on. It wasn’t Roger and the refs, it’s not point shaving. They sucked and got their asz kicked.
Too many years of waiting for a ring and a lot of the fan base has grown impatient. Through the impatience there’s grown a never ending cycle to look at the cowboys in a deep and methodical manner in order to unlock the secret math formula to make the cowboys winners again.

We’ll win this week. I still think this team is legit, even if they lose to New England and then San Fran. Not saying this team is the be all end all, just better than what we call ourselves after we take a big fat L.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, I hated last year when Rush was winning games and keeping us in the playoff race. I couldn't wait for dak to get back so I could blame the team for the loss and the defense not carrying dak.

wait we won with the same team with Rush. what the?? how did that happen? shrug, I guess the team just likes playing harder for Rush.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Why, yes. This is the greatest post ever made at CZ. We should start Cooper Rush against the Pats. However, he's used to playing with the second team, so start the entire second team. It will be a big surprise, and so we'll win for sure guaranteed and positively without a doubt. Yuppers. Such a great idea.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Rush can throw 5-yard passes with better than 4-yard dak. shrugs. you don't need a cannon to throw 4-yard passes. You just need smarts and Rush has that.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Y'all really have to stop calling him Radio. That is so offensive on many levels.

jgboys1

Reaction score
And how do you build a team around someone with a 59 million dollar cap hit?
You don’t. We won’t be winning anything with Dak.
He can beat playoff team, and don’t tell me how they beat Tom Brady and the Bucs last year. That might have been the the worst playoff team to make the playoffs in some time. If Dak the bed with this defense, he needs to go!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You don’t. We won’t be winning anything with Dak.
He can beat playoff team, and don’t tell me how they beat Tom Brady and the Bucs last year. That might have been the the worst playoff team to make the playoffs in some time. If Dak the bed with this defense, he needs to go!
How is that the worst playoff team with Tom
Brady on it lol?

jgboys1

Reaction score
How is that the worst playoff team with Tom
Brady on it lol?
They sucked. Tom Brady was pretty much done and the rest of the team was pretty much meh.
You keep on believing in your QB and when you lose to the 49ers and eagles, don’t come crying on this board!