McCarthy would play Rush if he could

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They sucked. Tom Brady was pretty much done and the rest of the team was pretty much meh.
You keep on believing in your QB and when you lose to the 49ers and eagles, don’t come crying on this board!
I chose to enjoy the ride and not cry until that’s season is over.

triplets_93

Reaction score
We all know that Jerry demands that radio plays (contract, adverts, uh cough) but Mikes team and offense runs cleaner and faster with rush.

Cooper has a better brain, worse arm and allows the cows to release Dak from his stupid contract. Most know this as a fact.
I prefer "2112" when it comes to playing Rush. :cool:

Se7enout

Reaction score
We all know that Jerry demands that radio plays (contract, adverts, uh cough) but Mikes team and offense runs cleaner and faster with rush.

Cooper has a better brain, worse arm and allows the cows to release Dak from his stupid contract. Most know this as a fact.
Trade em to broncos or rams...

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
It's not looking good for Dak. All options to get a win here should be on the table.

Since1966

Reaction score

That may be the dumbest thing I've heard all week. Hell... if anything, Rush is backing up Lance next year. Rush is barely an NFL QB. Good grief!