Reaction score
Bacon cheese burger
eKaADqe.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Looks like somethng we would send Putty to do :lmao:
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Naw,WALDO has his gears cranking in a different direction other than the hairy chested vector,,,o_O

* seriously, he's 1 shrewd& conniving casing-liner IF EVER the good lord pumped air into,,, with THE inbred tenacity of a wood gnawing rat,,,NEVER underestimate the POWER of his PUTTYNESS:eek::starspin::eek:

o_O:facepalm:o_O

jrumann59

Reaction score
If Dallas would have given him that contract I can see the boo-hooing from week 6-12 on why would dallas give this guy a 4 million dollar contract when he is only good for 10 games.

Verdict

Reaction score
The thing is man, WE ALL prefer Hankins.

Problem is, he is going to cost too much. He’s not an option

Maybe he will be like Dez and wait long enough we can get him cheap. Dez=still no contract. Good times!!!!

Verdict

Reaction score
Defensive tackle Terrell McClain is signing with @AtlantaFalcons, per source. One year deal worth over $4 million, includes $500,000 signing bonus.

Falcons spending some coin. Seem to be going all in. Salary cap status for the Falcons anyone??

Verdict

Reaction score
Not because McClain, but that Falcons team looks really strong on paper...both sides of the ball..

NFC looking strong.
Eagles, Rams, Falcons, Saints, Vikings, possibly Panthers, Packers, and Seahawks too, who knows
Guess we'll see...

Go get 'em Cowboys

And yet one of the teams of not more will probably end up with a record of 5 and 11 or worse. It happens every year.

Verdict

Reaction score
Scary thought considering Price is coming off a major injury. We need a top quality DT like Hankins to sign. At 26 years old,I would feel really good about the rotation if we got him. Collins would be just gravy when he came back.

Collins could be out for the year.

DFWJC

Reaction score
And yet one of the teams of not more will probably end up with a record of 5 and 11 or worse. It happens every year.
Yep
And add one back that we didn't mention that will end up 10-6 or 11-5
Happens every year, seemingly.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Collins could be out for the year.
I know he wont be ready week 1. Just a good hunch. Wont be out for the year unless something else happens to him. But that said, I don't have much faith in him being dependable. We have a void there,whether we want to admit it or not.