Twitter: McClain inked by Falcons

CCBoy

Reaction score
He certainly had no loyalty to the Cowboys or Marinelli for signing and giving him new life as a valid 4-3 interior defensive lineman.

Money and bragging rights drives this player now...after moving to Washington and now Atlanta for a bragging right.

Can't wait until our offensive line gets to gnaw on his 'bear' carcass.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good.

Never understood the hype with McClain.

I prefer Hankins.

I do too, but Hankins would cost a lot more, and will probably get some interest from teams that run a 3-4 defense.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Cool now we can stop talking about him yes ?
Awesome, now we can go back and start talking about important stuff, yes. Important post that have nothing to do with how well we will play in 2018. If our run defense is mediocre this year, which with the DT’s we have right now, it might very well be, you can look back and say, “ hey, maybe discussing signing McClain wasn’t such a waste of time”.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I would bring in Jay Bromley for depth. He is better than Richard Ash by a long shot.

kento40

Reaction score
He must have missed that epic choke job in the Super Bowl versus New England a couple of season's ago, and last years early exit versus the Eagles. :rolleyes:
Well they did get to the Super Bowl in recent history. It’s been over 20 years with us. Might want to reel in that eye roll.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Awesome, now we can go back and start talking about important stuff, yes. Important post that have nothing to do with how well we will play in 2018. If our run defense is mediocre this year, which with the DT’s we have right now, it might very well be, you can look back and say, “ hey, maybe discussing signing McClain wasn’t such a waste of time”.
Was not a wast of time then but it is now well dang I just wasted some more time.That is ok though we are on daylight saving time now