RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LL

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Who cares why he broke it besides his future self at age 65? As long as he wasn't doing something extreme that his contract prohibits it then .....mox nix.

He'll be ready to play or near enough. Saves him some wear and tear as well and lessens the risk of a football injury in camp.

This is a non-issue AFAIC.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Right. Except he went through an entire OTA with the injury. Ya think if he was trying to pull something it maybe would have been then?

#usebrain #postbetter

Some people aren't just naive athletic supporters that buy everything that comes from their mouth......because diving for his phone was so believable..... #deleteyouraccount

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Who cares why he broke it besides his future self at age 65? As long as he wasn't doing something extreme that his contract prohibits it then .....mox nix.

He'll be ready to play or near enough. Saves him some wear and tear as well and lessens the risk of a football injury in camp.

This is a non-issue AFAIC.

You can't be serious......you don't care why or how your 2m RB broke his elbow that required surgery and at least 2 months on the shelf......and then he covered it up and lied about it.....talk about Camp Cupcake......you can be my coach/teacher any day

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Some people aren't just naive athletic supporters that buy everything that comes from their mouth......because diving for his phone was so believable..... #deleteyouraccount

Yet is theory that he was trying to sneak in and get it called a football injury is remarkably implausible and inconsistent. Played through an entire OTA. Could simply have come out during those drills to report in it and state he didn't know what he did. Instead you care about the part whether he was actually trying to save his phone or not and think that's the important issue here.

Man, I'd love to put you in an EEG to see if stuff is still working up there.

#no seriously - delete your account

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
You can't be serious......you don't care why or how your 2m RB broke his elbow that required surgery and at least 2 months on the shelf......and then he covered it up and lied about it.....talk about Camp Cupcake......you can be my coach/teacher any day

How he broke it is one thing and I qualified that well. Lying about it, if he did which you don't know, is another thing entirely.

**** happens.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Yet is theory that he was trying to sneak in and get it called a football injury is remarkably implausible and inconsistent. Played through an entire OTA. Could simply have come out during those drills to report in it and state he didn't know what he did. Instead you care about the part whether he was actually trying to save his phone or not and think that's the important issue here.

Man, I'd love to put you in an EEG to see if stuff is still working up there.

#no seriously - delete your account

nice original comeback Rodney Repeete

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I don't understand why people are assuming that he is lying. Based on what? What history does he have to make you think he is lying? As idiotic as it was to assume Rolando Mclain was lying, at least I understand that. Weird injuries happen in life. I twisted my ankle one time stepping off of a curb.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I don't understand why people are assuming that he is lying. Based on what? What history does he have to make you think he is lying? As idiotic as it was to assume Rolando Mclain was lying, at least I understand that. Weird injuries happen in life. I twisted my ankle one time stepping off of a curb.

The fact that he already admitted that he lied was a big clue

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where is the quote where he admits he lied? I truly must have missed it.
"I got a few weeks left in this brace, but other than that, my body feels good," McFadden said. "I feel great, and I'm looking forward to the season. I'm ready to go."

McFadden (Pulaski Oak Grove) said reports he broke his elbow after he fell in an attempt to save a dropped cellphone were untrue. He said he was in a friend's backyard after a funeral and slipped on cement near a swimming pool.

"I just slipped down and landed on my elbow," he said. "My phone was in my hand, and so people kind of put that story out."
http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2016/jun/24/competition-ok-with-mcfadden-20160624/#/

Fredd

Reaction score
Blah blah blah. Cry me a river. He's a flat out liar & his status on the team is in jeopardy.

a liar? he faked the injury? what on earth are you complaining about? so he didn't break his elbow and THAT makes him a liar?...I swear, people need to push their agenda any way they can....instead of "oh good, another pony for the stable and he ran well last year", it is "we need to cut him at any cost to make sure our shiny new rookie gets all of the carries"

Last edited:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
a liar? he faked the injury? what on earth are you complaining about? so he didn't break his elbow and THAT makes him a liar?...I swear, people need to push their agenda any way they can....instead of "oh good, another pony for the stable and he ran well last year", it is "we need to cut him at any cost to make sure our shiny new rookie gets all of the carries"

& I assume you're part of the contingent that thought Randle was the second coming too.

I don't like to toot but... Dude was a clown from day one.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
The guy is a millionaire and im sure he has insurance on the phone.....drop the thing and get a replacement.....