McFadden on Sportscenter

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
we already have a barbaroin what going to happen to him when we draft Mcfadden please don't lie saying that he be playing a whole lot becuase you know its not true.

SquiggDoggs

Reaction score
yimyammer;1989589 said:
The big wow (and HUGE gamble) could be:

sign PacMan
Trade up for Dmac

Then we'd have a Mac-Pac

I agree all the way...if we keep barber as well...PacMan was trouble but the guy is young and was one of the best in the game. The team would be amazing for at least the first couple games until someone got in trouble...but...I don't think that would happen at least for the first year.

SquiggDoggs

Reaction score
dalboy;1989781 said:
we already have a barbaroin what going to happen to him when we draft Mcfadden please don't lie saying that he be playing a whole lot becuase you know its not true.

Yeah he really didn't play all that much last year either and the team went 13-3 so would that really be a problem...considering he started and ran for 130 + and we lost.

SquiggDoggs

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1989691 said:
I wouldn't give the farm away just to trade up to get McFadden.

We keep barber...sign pacman...theres your CB...get another CB and reciever in the later rounds...I see no farm being sold!

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
SquiggDoggs;1989783 said:
Yeah he really didn't play all that much last year either and the team went 13-3 so would that really be a problem...considering he started and ran for 130 + and we lost.
If I was in Barbers shoes and I just got my first start ever I am the starting RB I am feeling preety good but then they trade to get Mcfadden I feel like Im not wanted here.

SquiggDoggs

Reaction score
dalboy;1989793 said:
If I was in Barbers shoes and I just got my first start ever I am the starting RB I am feeling preety good but then they trade to get Mcfadden I feel like Im not wanted here.

With them two there that increase our chances of that first playoff win by a ton...and later on the superbowl win...with some CB help in the draft as well. If he can't share the carries with the potential that this team has next year then he can leave...he has always been a 2 back runner...college and the pros.

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
Rampage;1989602 said:
c'mon jerry! don't let this kid down along with a good amount of cowboy fans!
Its only a dream. I like to take part in it; but its just a dream. :(

Hoofbite

Reaction score
SquiggDoggs;1989791 said:
We keep barber...sign pacman...theres your CB...get another CB and reciever in the later rounds...I see no farm being sold!

How many late round DBs and WR does dallas need?

Time to start drafting players who can actually be counted on as being the futuring. Counting on late rounders and Pacman be legitimate long term solutions is just wishful thinking.

Dallas doesn't need DMac and would be best served not going for him.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
ctrous25;1989577 said:
Michael Smith was on after the interview and said that McFadden is looking at going #6 or #7 in the draft and that Dallas was not have to give MBIII to get McFadden most likely

:confused: What does this mean? We would not have to give up MB3?

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
SquiggDoggs;1989801 said:
With them two there that increase our chances of that first playoff win by a ton...and later on the superbowl win...with some CB help in the draft as well. If he can't share the carries with the potential that this team has next year then he can leave...he has always been a 2 back runner...college and the pros.
that is true but no pacman please there is enough trouble in dallas

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
You can't avoid having to draft a CB high. Doesn't matter if they sign Springs and get Pacman. You can't depend on Pacman. You have to have draft choices and that is how you build a team that competes year in and out. Pacman is a huge gamble. Even after a year of play without incident he will still not be trusted well.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Rampage;1989602 said:
c'mon jerry! don't let this kid down along with a good amount of cowboy fans!

for the love of god, let him down.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
How long before Michael Vick says he wants to be a cowboy?

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica;1989812 said:
:confused: What does this mean? We would not have to give up MB3?

yes should have been more specific sorry

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
ctrous25;1989872 said:
:laugh2: Hey.............ya never know:confused:

So far this week Favre wanted to be a Cowboy.. Pacman and Dmac want to be A Cowboy.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
batman36;1989593 said:
Had the NFL re-instated Adam Jones by now, I think JJ would have made a deal to have him on the roster, thereby minimizing the need to spend a high draft pick on a corner. Then I think we would have seen Jones attempt to move up in April's draft, looking to secure the services of D. McFadden.

As it is, without an established third corner, that might not be an alternative.

I hear ya, but even if we draft a CB with both our firsts, we still won't have an "Established" 3rd CB.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I am ok with getting Dmac, I like him alot. I find it hard to envision it happening

As for Pac-Man hell no

SquiggDoggs

Reaction score
Thehoofbite;1989807 said:
How many late round DBs and WR does dallas need?

Time to start drafting players who can actually be counted on as being the futuring. Counting on late rounders and Pacman be legitimate long term solutions is just wishful thinking.

Dallas doesn't need DMac and would be best served not going for him.

I hear your concern but you always don't need a first rounder to build a decent team...for example:

1) Patrick Crayton - 7th Round...very solid reciever...got 4 year extension
2) Jason Witten - 3rd Round - Best in the game
3) Sam Hurd - Yahoo sports says he has no draft - young and decent
4) Anthony Fasano - 2nd Round
5) Marion Barber III - 4th Round - Don't need to say much here
6) Tony Romo - Enough said
7) Chris Canty - 4th Round
8) Jay Ratliff - 7th Round
9) Julius Jones - 2nd Round - Was alright I suppose
10) Andre Gurode - 2nd Round

Yeah we have gotten some good first round players in Ware, Roy Williams,
Spears to name a few...I don't think it would be a big deal to trade away 2 first round pics to get one of the top play makers in college...Eli manning may have gone first round but we all know that he stinks. ( Played well when it counted).