Video: McFarland - Dak Prescott is the most disrespected quarterback in the NFL

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Simple question, would your response be the same if Prescott had achieved what Foles achieved?
Again I can't stand Nick Foles. We have owned him the Cowboys. I remember the snow game he played he snuck out a win. I watch all the teams. Not just the Cowboys. I watch more football than I probably should.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I suffered through quarterbacks like Randall Cunningham. 15 different starters after Troy Aikman. Yeah I think we're lucky to have Prescott this soon after Romo. Is he perfect no absolutely not. I actually can't stand his intermediate throw over the linebacker before the corner I think that's what needs his most work. But you don't hear that from other fans they think it's his deep ball or dinks in dunks too much. There's other things I don't like about him also but he's getting better at it. So

12+88=7

Reaction score
See if there's a difference consistency I said since Nick Foles first game I thought he was a lollipop interception machine. And anybody that knows me from the old Cowboys fan forum would back that up. So again keep your assumptions to yourself. Unless you have factual information

But you poo pooped his play in the SB and MVP.

Would you have said the same about Prescott?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Nick Foles got the MVP because nobody else deserved it either. You want me to speculate on something that I don't know what the outcome would be. This ridiculous

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I think it was in the early in the fourth quarter. The running game took over for the Eagles. That was the game winning drive if you ask me. No I don't think Nick Foles deserve more credit than the entire team.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Nick Foles got the MVP because nobody else deserved it either. You want me to speculate on something that I don't know what the outcome would be. This ridiculous

Your so deep in the Prescott forest, you can't even see the trees.

I'll answer the question. You would be exalting Prescott to who ever would listen. Hallelujah and amen! Our messiah has arrived!

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
League is about team it's not about elite players any longer that's not how it works in the salary cap in my opinion. I don't care who gets the credit as long as we keep winning and that's what we seem to be doing. We didn't leave so many points on the field for whatever reason nobody would beat us. I can't wait to see what this new offensive coordinator will look like.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Your so deep in the Prescott forest, you can't even see the trees.

I'll answer the question. You would be exalting Prescott to who ever would listen. Hallelujah and amen! Our messiah has arrived!
Yeah you keep speculating. You keep believing what you want. I don't have an issue with that. It just shows me your character that's all. Maybe you don't like that I support the quarterback in any way shape or form is that your problem. See the difference I'm asking you how you feel. Where you are telling me how I feel LMAO I'm not going to let somebody slam somebody no matter who it is unjustifiably. Your consistencies tell me everything I need to know. Go Cowboys

Number1

Reaction score
Say what now?

It's not questionable in the least, it's logical. Schemes and "square pegs" are entirely different discussions.

not when evaluating a QB, it's the same discussion

go look at Dak and Brady's 2018 numbers - they're 15 and 16 in passer rating
no way compare them w/o considering FO, scheme, age, targets, why Fleming isn't starting at RT?
so much for general position stats

think about it, if you were gonna look at a stat to see if a QB can ball -
would it be CMP rate? that's scheme sensitive
long balls competed? scheme, again
TD%? is that realistic with Mahomes literally throwing deep at twice the rate of Dak or Brady ... scheme
red zone? that pretends Scott Linehan was a sane man
wins? oh, yeah, you ruled those out for QBs

if you want to statistically iso a QB's potential, ck their 2' stats

That said, a scout once told me something you may find interesting - really pay attention to what QBs do from midfield to the red zone, if want to look a QB's deep game.

Who would you say is the best passer between the 50 and the +20 - Brees, Dak, Mahomes, or Brady?

50-20 YPA TD% Rate

DB 8.2 4.7 102.3
DP 8.2 4.8 101.4
PM 8.0 4.3 91.5
TB 7.3 4.0 87.1

and remember Dak was under far more pressure all year

mcmvp

Reaction score
If Prescott was working with half a field. And he didn't go on Long sustain drives. Yeah it would be. I slammed Prescott plenty 1st quarter 2nd quarter 3rd quarter. But he makes me eat my words in the 4th quarter. I don't like eating my words.

So a couple weeks ago you claimed Darren Sproles was the reason the Eagles won the Super Bowl - even though he went on IR in week 3 and never returned.

Now you are claiming Foles had only a half field to work with and did not have to sustain any drives in the SB. Did you watch the game? The Patriots never punted once. The Eagles average starting field position was their own 26 yard line. They never started a drive better than their own 34 (with the exception of the drive at the very end after Brady fumbled.

Do you always just make stuff up? I mean it's entertaining and maybe that is your schtick. But it won't get you much credibility...sort of like your Mahomes sucks theory

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So a couple weeks ago you claimed Darren Sproles was the reason the Eagles won the Super Bowl - even though he went on IR in week 3 and never returned.

Now you are claiming Foles had only a half field to work with and did not have to sustain any drives in the SB. Did you watch the game? The Patriots never punted once. The Eagles average starting field position was their own 26 yard line. They never started a drive better than their own 34 (with the exception of the drive at the very end after Brady fumbled.

Do you always just make stuff up? I mean it's entertaining and maybe that is your schtick. But it won't get you much credibility...sort of like your Mahomes sucks theory
Make no mistake about it it was the Eagles special teams giving them the short field. What it was Darren Sproles or somebody else I can't remember every player on the field. And yes Mahomes lost that game running backwards himself out of field-goal range late in the fourth quarter so. Deny that the Eagles had great special teams. And not most of the time they were working with a short field

uvaballa

Reaction score
I think Alex Smith gets it worse, but it’s a good hot take nonetheless.
Smith should get it worse since he was the #1 overall pick. Dude didn’t live up to the draft position.

The Dallas Cowboys QB will always hear it unless they win a SB. Many in the media let Romo have it every year.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Nick Foles sucks what do you think they got rid of him. panic every time he touched the ball you can see it on the sidelines in the coaches face. Eagles LMAO. Nick Foles LMAO

mcmvp

Reaction score
Nick Foles sucks what do you think they got rid of him. panic every time he touched the ball you can see it on the sidelines in the coaches face. Eagles LMAO. Nick Foles LMAO

I see...so it is just a schtick you’re after. Whatever works for you. Carry on...

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I see...so it is just a schtick you’re after. Whatever works for you. Carry on...
Average starting yardage. Give me the statistic of that on a driver they actually scored a touchdown.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Where do you people come from thinking everybody has an agenda everybody's plotting there's no propaganda there's no scuttlebutt. I just Nick Foles sucks. I've been saying it since the day you came into the league. I just don't make it up as I go along like some people