Video: McFarland - Dak Prescott is the most disrespected quarterback in the NFL

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Simple question, would your response be the same if Prescott had achieved what Foles achieved?

If Prescott was working with half a field. And he didn't go on Long sustain drives. Yeah it would be.

Philly's SB TD drives were 77, 65, 70, 85, and 75 yards. How long is the field in your world?

Again I can't stand Nick Foles. We have owned him the Cowboys. I remember the snow game he played he snuck out a win. I watch all the teams. Not just the Cowboys. I watch more football than I probably should.

You may watch, but your understanding and recollection of events are other matters.

Nick Foles got the MVP because nobody else deserved it either. You want me to speculate on something that I don't know what the outcome would be. This ridiculous

giphy.gif

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Philly's SB TD drives were 77, 65, 70, 85, and 75 yards. How long is the field in your world?

You may watch, but your understanding and recollection of events are other matters.

giphy.gif
You're on a cowboy website and you expect me to give the Eagles love LMAO. Never going to happen. Justified or not I can slam my players I can slam them

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dak has the opportunity to earn the respect. I believe in the guy but respect is earned on the field and he can do that by putting up a great season and leading this team into post season once again.

One more playoff win for Dak and he matches Romo's career playoffs win record!

sandbridge77

Reaction score
You're on a cowboy website and you expect me to give the Eagles love LMAO. Never going to happen. Justified or not I can slam my players I can slam them

Actually I think what most people who visit this site expect is to have reasonable interaction and intelligent conversations with the occasional poke at each other, not blind ignorance to the facts just because you’re a fan of any particular team.

Hey but maybe I missed the whole point of a message board.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Absolutely. Fans blame every single thing on him but he gets zero credit. Dak is a proven leader and he knows how to win.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think Alex Smith gets it worse, but it’s a good hot take nonetheless.
Smith will never live down the fact that he got picked over Rodgers. Luckily for him, Kaepernick was better than him for just long enough for him to get out of SF. Smith will only be so effective as a threat, but no one protects the football better. Its hard to lose the turnover game with Smith as your QB

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Actually I think what most people who visit this site expect is to have reasonable interaction and intelligent conversations with the occasional poke at each other, not blind ignorance to the facts just because you’re a fan of any particular team.

I know you miss the agenda. They coming slam us and praise themselves they're biased. Consistency shows it all. I don't mind talking to fans of other teams. But I won't be disrespected

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

If that was only the actual reason. I guess you haven't been on the site long enough. I have 10 years on the Cowboys fan forum. Maybe not this one but I'm counting the old one also. The infiltrate not for intelligent conversation to belittle and praise there's

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

giphy.gif
It's obviously blatant that you don't. A football field is a hundred yards in my world. Same as everybody else's except you I guess. Have you watched the Cowboys play Nick Foles has he ever beaten us