Mcflabb suffers bruised chest

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AmarilloCowboyFan said:
I'm sure it is bruised. He got Jacked Up! That guy clearly speared him. I bet he gets fined.
Speaking of, did they do the Jacked up segment on Monday Night Countdown? Anybody from the Cowboys make it.

I missed it.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Wait till Roy gets a piece of McChunky.

Mchurting and bruised ego to follow.

The gap between the Eagles and Cowboys has been closed. We are in this game BIG.....

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
I hate to agree with you, but I think you are dead on...Trotter getting tossed was huge. After McNabb got drilled he could not even get close to his WR...threw a few in the ground. He was in pain.

I'm so glad they lost! At the same time I'm sick of hearing how Vick only knows how to win...he turns the ball over x times without any TD's...horrible stats and he's a QB God...so freakin overrated as a QB...as an athlete he's unbelievable, but QB very overrated!

You seem to imply that Vick is actually a QB. I wouldn't go that far.

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
Thank God there was no Michael Jackson dances. The Cowboys will have to stuff their *&%$ so we don't have to see those stupid dances!

No dances means good

PacoReloaded

Reaction score
Mkyle said:
He got hit good...and injuries suck, but....

Wait till he gets a taste of the Boyz defense this year! He will come out of that game with a brusied brain! I guarantee it! :mad:

McSlob had his 15 seconds of fame against the Dallas Cowboys...never again!

:starspin
I'm not so sure if we're going to make McFlabb look like an idiot this year... but we'll most definately put the pressure on him and give him something not worth looking forward to when he plays us 2x next year.

PacoReloaded

Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:
You seem to imply that Vick is actually a QB. I wouldn't go that far.
Vick a QB? That's the funniest and stupidest thing that I've ever heard. ROTFLMAO!!!

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
The Vick bashing in this thread is beyond ridiculous. Fine, call him a lousy QB. He's also probably the most valuable player in the league (beyond being among the most electrifying), as the Falcon's record with and without him shows.

Scotman

Reaction score
I hate to see anyone get hurt. McNabb isn't a bad guy or player. His only fault is that he plays for a team I simply can't stand.

He definately got speared on that play for anyone who didn't see it. I threw a flag in my living room immediately. Top of the helmet to the center of the chest. It also looked to me like the defender's feet left the ground to do it. Really a dirty hit IMO. I hope the guys gets fined.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Outlaw Heroes said:
The Vick bashing in this thread is beyond ridiculous. Fine, call him a lousy QB. He's also probably the most valuable player in the league (beyond being among the most electrifying), as the Falcon's record with and without him shows.

Thank you, i mean you swear this was a Carolina, NO, or TB board the ways these guys constantly take shots at MIke Vick, you dont like them man fine, but the constant dissing of Mike vick is really ruining a thread that has nothign to do with him.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
McNabb was injured on the Eagles' first possession of the game on a play in which he was hit on his left side by Falcons defensive end Brady Smith and in his chest by tackle Chad Lavalais. His deep pass up the left sideline, intended for Terrell Owens, clearly was affected by the impact, and was intercepted by D'Angelo Hall.

Actually this was on Philly's 2nd possession. Their 1st possession ended in a missed 49-yard FG attempt by Akers.

They had a big PI penalty against Brooking for 26 yards and McNabb hit Owens for 15 yards on his 2nd pass attempt (the media also got that one wrong saying that he hit Owens with his 1st pass attempt but his 1st pass was incomplete to Westbrook but resulted in the PI call on Brooking). After that they bogged down and tried the FG which missed.

Does ESPN even check their facts? Mediots!

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Outlaw Heroes said:

Vick is not a very good passer from the standpoint of consistency and accuracy but he is a HUGE weapon for them as he showed yet again on Monday night. He CAN make some awesome throws at times but shows a lack of touch on a lot of his passes. He zipped the ball a couple of times on short routes and needs to learn to take a little off it on those passes.

He has an incredible arm when it comes to throwing deep. His 58-yard pass to Jenkins just before the half was a thing of beauty. He dropped it in between two defenders right into Jenkins' hands at the 4 yardline (about 60 yards in the air) and he came down on the one where Duckett took it in for the TD on the next play.

The biggest knocks I have on Vick is that he is erratic and inconsistent. He doesn't make good decisions at times and relies on his arm strength too often rather than being patient and going through his progressions to find the open man.

That said, he is unbelievable when he runs the ball. His speed and quickness are phenominal! He eluded guys by a hair several times the other night and either ran for good yards or hit a guy on the run.