mcquistan

brucem78

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1665322 said:
great hustle by McQ, I know the Larry Allen play you are talking about from his rookie year, but forgot the details

I remember it well. It was a December Monday night game in N.O. in 1994 and Aikman threw an INT to LB Darien Conner and Conner was running in the clear toward the endzone when Larry Allen ran him down from behind. Dan Dierdorf could not stop talking about it.

jrumann59

Reaction score
bbgun;1665318 said:
Whose fault was it: Folk or the line?

Line they came thru it looked like Davis but they overloaded his gap to the inside.

newlander

Reaction score
Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce! Great memory man. You beat me to it. You got every single detail right about L.A.'s play against the Aints. God what a play. An all timer really.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
brucem78;1665593 said:
I remember it well. It was a December Monday night game in N.O. in 1994 and Aikman threw an INT to LB Darien Conner and Conner was running in the clear toward the endzone when Larry Allen ran him down from behind. Dan Dierdorf could not stop talking about it.

that play set a tone that someone on our OL was *that fast*.

pat's got a long way to go but you just can't help but go "holy hell" when you see a big guy move like that.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
iceberg;1665674 said:
that play set a tone that someone on our OL was *that fast*.

pat's got a long way to go but you just can't help but go "holy hell" when you see a big guy move like that.

...we hope Pat turns out because I don't think we are going to retain Flozell and he's the start of something new.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
davidyee;1665696 said:
...we hope Pat turns out because I don't think we are going to retain Flozell and he's the start of something new.

flo - it's time to go.

ddh33

Reaction score
I thought that was a big play in the game. McQuistan deserves a ton of credit for his hustle. I thought that showed his (and the team's) will tonight.

sbark

Reaction score
Brad Johnson was the holder.............anyone catch were he ended up on the play............

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
sbark;1665904 said:
Brad Johnson was the holder.............anyone catch were he ended up on the play............

He was searching for his glasses and by the time he found them, re-attached his air lines and picked up his oxygen bottle the play was over.
:lmao2: I slay myself sometimes................

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
It was a great play by McQuistan... he never quit...