McShay Invitational Draft and Trade Chatter Thread

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'm kind of confused with the back and forth Commissioners ( I realize @tm1119 needed a break).

Are we likely to make it to pick 51 today?

Not sure.....

Anyway I'm hoping to finish round 2.....

A sneaky pick for the Saints might be Jonathan Taylor RB Wisconsin....they never replaced Mark Ingram....and I think they missed him. Kamara wore down last year.

Plankton

Reaction score
I stick with Winfield. They need a safety after Vonn Bell left in free agency.

tm1119

Reaction score
You guys are killing me. Winfield JR is the pick since multiple people said his name. Can't waste time on this

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Not sure.....

Anyway I'm hoping to finish round 2.....

A sneaky pick for the Saints might be Jonathan Taylor RB Wisconsin....they never replaced Mark Ingram....and I think they missed him. Kamara wore down last year.
was thinking that too but they signed L. Murray

tm1119

Reaction score
Not looking good for this already...

Do we want to put a pin in this and pick back up tomorrow?

Xavier187

Reaction score
My fault guys kids where everywhere trying to grab them all up i was going top safety basically all def

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I'm officially calling it @tyke1doe isn't here and now is as good a time to stop as any.

He will be on the clock starting at 12 noon tomorrow
Wish I would have known this 30 minutes ago.

Maybe tomorrow you can set a determined end time too?

I realize this is tough to run, just asking for some clear cut constraints so I can plan my day around it. See you guys at noon, 9 AM my time tomorrow.

Skybox22

Reaction score
My favourite place ever is anna maria island , I love Florida, it was tongue in cheek, no offence meant
All good, sorry to snipe back.(been a long week); Mom just had a stroke and is at St. Mary's in West Palm and I got laid off for the Covid-19 crap with five dogs and bills coming in left and right. You know how it is. Everybody's in a bind and we're all trying to get through. All good brother.
Take care.

tm1119

Reaction score
Wish I would have known this 30 minutes ago.

Maybe tomorrow you can set a determined end time too?

I realize this is tough to run, just asking for some clear cut constraints so I can plan my day around it. See you guys at noon, 9 AM my time tomorrow.

Hard to keep it going when it seems the majority bailed.
Ideally we’ll go until the draft is done tomorrow, but I’ll set it at 8pm eastern again