McShay Invitational Draft and Trade Chatter Thread

TheDank

Reaction score
good, the dallas GM will need that lol
Maybe it’s because I did a massive trade up as well, but when you see what guys like Ramsey and Mack end up getting traded for (and that’s with the huge contracts they need to make the trades worth it) it doesn’t bother me to take a shot on players that can be extreme talents. Especially when you already have your QB. To be fair those guys have also proved it in the NFL, but all picks and trades are a gamble. I’d rather win big than mire in mediocrity.

TheDank

Reaction score
Also, I’ve done very little homework on Okudah. I don’t think he’s a realistic option to fall in range of Dallas and the prep work I did for Cleveland didn’t involve much looking at CBs.

DFWJC

Reaction score
This is the first time I've done this. What do we vote on, the drafts?
Yeah. Not that anyone will know for a year or three, but we grade each other by sending the grades to the host (in this case, tm) so nobody knows exactly who graded who.
All in good fun, I guess.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Yeah. Not that anyone will know for a year or three, but we grade each other by sending the grades to the host (in this case, tm) so nobody knows exactly who graded who.
All in good fun, I guess.
I'm happy to posy My grades and explain them if People want Me to.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I like the player but we have far too many holes to be giving up drsft capital imo
They gave up a 2nd and swapped a 3rd for a 4th to move up and take the best CB in the draft, a player ranked in the top 5 on most boards, I'd be delighted if this happened

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'm happy to posy My grades and explain them if People want Me to.
Risen usually had a separate thread for that, but we didn't explain our grades for other teams....just sent to grades to him by dm only. He then posted the tallies in a final grades thread....which we all agree is meaningless, but fun nevertheless.

Some did do a short recap of their own draft. I think those usually posted after it was over on this thread.

tm1119

Reaction score
And we're live..Jets picked Isaiah Wilson

Who should the steelers be looking at with their 1st pick

tm1119

Reaction score
I'll be honest...this 1 is kind of no brainer. Just gotta decide which RB is 1st to go