Media, if you read this board

Mr_437

Reaction score
Nah, no need to get fired for being a hard azz with Jerry, folks got families to take care of. This is the job of the people, let those other fans buy up the tickets and have home games in Dallas.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Just a clown organization from the players, to the owners, to the media and to the fans like myself.
Yeah, you're right. Especially on the last part.

It's funny how you stay rather silent when we're winning but when we lose you go on a negative posting spree. We all know Mountaineer is a troll and his favorite team is Philthy. You're a troll too but I don't know what team you actually like. Help us out here like Mountaineer does when he slips up from time to time.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Yeah, you're right. Especially on the last part.

It's funny how you stay rather silent when we're winning but when we lose you go on a negative posting spree. We all know Mountaineer is a troll and his favorite team is Philthy. You're a troll too but I don't know what team you actually like. Help us out here like Mountaineer does when he slips up from time to time.
Unfortunately I like the Clownboys—whoops I did it again! The Cowboys.

Me and Mountain are just realistic with our views unlike the rest of you delusional naysayers who come in here week in and week out and act like everything is kumbayah with the team. We’re 1-2 bud. We’ve gotten essentially blown out for 2 weeks in a row. Week 1 was a fluke against a meddling, shaky Browns team.

I post when we win. I posted when we won week 1. I was skeptical albeit happy. It seems that was shortlasted and the wheels feel off quicker than I anticipated. Now the clown bus has crashed off a cliff into the Mariana Trench. If you don’t see that and think I’m trolling, I can’t help you.

coult44

Reaction score
Stop being losers yourselves and call Jerry out for his BS.

You serve your readers, not the owner/GM/fraud of the Cowboys.

He’s blatantly lying to his fanbase and sadly not one of you will call him out.
Nobody reads articles you know that don’t you? Today’s media is audio and video driven. But I get your point.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Stop being losers yourselves and call Jerry out for his BS.

You serve your readers, not the owner/GM/fraud of the Cowboys.

He’s blatantly lying to his fanbase and sadly not one of you will call him out.
Broaddus used to read this board. Cowboys staffers used to as well.

Hit them up on X/Twitter. They occasionally interact/respond with fans.

coult44

Reaction score
Do y’all even listen to all the local media shows? I’m not talking about DC.COM
Most all the local talk shows blast Jerry and the FO all day long. Even the station that is their radio home.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
One call from Jerry, and they'll be covering high school tennis in Fort Worth.
He's a thin-skinned and vindictive bitter man. He has absolutely punished media members who have been critical in the past.

Many longtime journalists that cover the Cowboys are very comfortable where they are and very much like being in Jerry's good graces.

I think modern media may be a little different, the younger ones. They realize a controversy would most likely do more for their career.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Unfortunately I like the Clownboys—whoops I did it again! The Cowboys.

Me and Mountain are just realistic with our views unlike the rest of you delusional naysayers who come in here week in and week out and act like everything is kumbayah with the team. We’re 1-2 bud. We’ve gotten essentially blown out for 2 weeks in a row. Week 1 was a fluke against a meddling, shaky Browns team.

I post when we win. I posted when we won week 1. I was skeptical albeit happy. It seems that was shortlasted and the wheels feel off quicker than I anticipated. Now the clown bus has crashed off a cliff into the Mariana Trench. If you don’t see that and think I’m trolling, I can’t help you.
I was saying after the 1st half of the 1st game of the season that something didn't pass the smell test and with two horrendous games back to back AT home I'd say something is terribly wrong with this team and noting short of firing a few coaches and releasing a whole lot of players is going to fix this trainwreck! Prescott can talk all that smack he wants about BANDWAGON this and BANDWAGON that, but at the end of the day it's nothing but BS rolling off his tongue! This dude should have NEVER been resigned for $60 million a year, he's got to be the most undeserving player in this league. He made his name beating toads and prevent defenses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ClintDagger

Reaction score
There’s one radio station that are Jerry sycophants but doesn’t everyone else completely clown on Jerry unless they work for him?

Mannix

Reaction score
Brad Sham was fooled on the Jackson keeper that iced the game . He thought he handed it off . Glad Sham wasn’t playing LB

:facepalm:
He is terrible…for years he can’t even give the correct yard line…continually 2-3 yards off