Media, if you read this board

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Stop being losers yourselves and call Jerry out for his BS.

You serve your readers, not the owner/GM/fraud of the Cowboys.

He’s blatantly lying to his fanbase and sadly not one of you will call him out.
:hammer: ......But why should they? They get just as much enjoyment watching him and this fan base suffer :popcorn:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Stop being losers yourselves and call Jerry out for his BS.

You serve your readers, not the owner/GM/fraud of the Cowboys.

He’s blatantly lying to his fanbase and sadly not one of you will call him out.
The media don't have to be fans and they do serve the readers because the public loves a trainwreck. Sure they could ask Jerry hardball questions, but they still get great stories by just letting Jerry ramble and say ridiculous things, Jerry doesn't need to be pressured to create a story. That's why the media loves Jerry, all they have to do is turn on a mic and Jerry will do the rest on his own, they don't need to play hardball when they can lob a few softballs and still get a great story.

Blue64

Reaction score
Yeah, you're right. Especially on the last part.

It's funny how you stay rather silent when we're winning but when we lose you go on a negative posting spree. We all know Mountaineer is a troll and his favorite team is Philthy. You're a troll too but I don't know what team you actually like. Help us out here like Mountaineer does when he slips up from time to time.
Right you just keep believing these Cowturds are going to win
Know what? It takes a true fan to say the truth about this team

RonWashington

Reaction score
He is terrible…for years he can’t even give the correct yard line…continually 2-3 yards off

He said Tucker nailed the 46 yarder when he missed it . He assumed he was going to make it . Need new play by play locally on radio . I caught these two gaffes listening to the Broadus autopsy after the game I’m sure he had a bushel

RonWashington

Reaction score
The fans that call into the post game funeral sound like they’ve been drinking since the noon games

RonWashington

Reaction score
Hey man, I was fooled so I cant fault him for that one.

You know I was watching the Jackson completion to the sideline right before the end , if Diggs jumps the route it’s a pick 6 . When and if Baltimore faces a real defense post season it’s curtains . Assuming they make post season . The Cowboys ? Look like they will draft top 10 .

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
And overall, today's local media are just like the players: their job is to get paid and have things go as smoothly as possible for themselves while doing so.

The real journalists with the guts to call out Jerry, guys like Galloway and Hansen and others, are long gone. Now the guys are more concerned with being comfortable. They're barely better than team employees.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Right you just keep believing these Cowturds are going to win
Know what? It takes a true fan to say the truth about this team
:rolleyes: :facepalm: If true fans pick and root for our team to fail, then we deserve the SAS title "Cowboy fans are truly the most nauseating, disgusting fan base in American history.”

Sydla

Reaction score
Tim Macmahon

The arrogance in this is just breath taking.

So basically, for 31 other teams, yeah, a GM who has failed like he has would be fired. But in Dallas, it's going to be different because Jerry says it will be different. Nevermind that once he fired Jimmy and that dynasty team died after the Switzer SB, Jerry has done literally done a horrendous job as GM to the point the Cowboys only have 5 playoff wins in like 27 years.

And he has the audacity to act like people questioning his GM skills are being ridiculous?

I live in another state so I don't have season tickets. I don't really buy merchandise. So I can't take a stand on his financially but honestly, Jerry has made it a lot easier to find other things to do on Sunday.

Sydla

Reaction score
:rolleyes: :facepalm: If true fans pick and root for our team to fail, then we deserve the SAS title "Cowboy fans are truly the most nauseating, disgusting fan base in American history.”
I think the only way Jerry gets a clue and has a hard conversation with himself and his dope of a son is to have this thing just fall apart.

So I don't know about rooting for this or that but I do know the only way there is systemic change is if this thing burns itself to the ground. Minus that, Jerry will continue to be an arrogant, smug, egotistical fool who will continue to do things that have led the Cowboys to one of the most embarrassing runs over a quarter century.

So if acknowledging that this thing needs to just implode on itself makes me less of a fan or a disgusting fan, then I wear that badge of honor.

morat1959

Reaction score
I wear it like a badge of honor. Come on 1-16! It would be the best season in 28 years.