Video: Media questioning McCarthy’s job security

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The whole teams and staffs jobs need to be in jeopardy after the last game we just witnessed

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was feeling pretty strong about McCarthy's job security before this last Sunday. I still think he's safe as long as the team has at least a decent showing this week, even if in a loss, but if the team has another showing like this past week where they looked like the Campo years, I'm not so sure.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I wouldn't say that it's impossible that MM gets fired with a loss, but my gut tells me that a loss would have to look pretty bad, almost a continuation of the Washington game for that to happen.

Odds are MM is back next year, and odds are the Cowboys win this game making this a total non issue.

On the flip side even if Jerry was considering letting MM go with a loss, what good does it do to put it out there in the media?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I wouldn't say that it's impossible that MM gets fired with a loss, but my gut tells me that a loss would have to look pretty bad, almost a continuation of the Washington game for that to happen.
Agree with this.......IF a loss looks like the Washington game, all bets are off. IMO we could have Quinn promoted to HC and Kliff Kingsbury brought in to run the offense.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Classic typical MSM making a story where there isn't one.