Video: Media questioning McCarthy’s job security

rambo2

Reaction score
You are easily one of the blindest homers here so pardon me while I pay little attention to your reply. He is the epitome of both and his successor will be the same. That is all Jerry hires.
24 and 10 is mediocre? You are nuts.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

as a coach i despise McCarthey..first of all he lied to get job....so i could never really trust anything that comes out of his mouth...i just hope we can keep Quinn...give him a ton of money and HC if he wants it

fire McCarthey irregardless what happens in playoffs.....but see Jerry is a Marketer who happens to own a football team.....Cowboys lose Jerry still makes a ton of money.....they dont care.....it was so stupid to

not rest starters last game....then to watch them look like bush-leaguers was sickening....I hope Jerry can retain Quinn as HC with a lof of control of defense and find good OC...we have the personnel....plus find

a QB "Whisperer" for Dak....i mean the sheer stupidity to go back to right side throwing after play before almost a pick....and then turns into pick-6.....Dak is fatigued physically emotionally mentally....and now they

must recover from this debacle.....Vegas has Cowboys -3 against Bucs...but Brady has won 35 playoff games to Dak 1.....even Garrett never seemed this bad as coach/leader as Fat Mike....my 24 hour rule turned i

into probably whole off season

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Post of the day

Why are you and I the only one that remembers the expectations that were set???????????
I don't know but I hope we don't wake up Tuesday and say, well maybe next year McCarthy will lead us to a playoff game victory. Only to have Jerry once again proclaim it's a NFCCG appearance or it's new coach time.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Can someone tell me which HCs are employed in this league right now with a better track record than Mike? I can think of Reid and Belichick.
Our division is way more competitive than Reid and Belichick as well - needs to be taken into consideration an era ago Pats were winning multiple division titles off bottom feeders and the same goes to the Chiefs now - except the Chiefs don’t play down to their competition and actually play consistent football