Medical staff is lying for the front office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fmart322

Reaction score
If Gallup is back and playing and Tyron with hamstring off the bones is about start next week then OBJ will be ready for playoffs.

Don’t let Jerry use fake medical excuse as a reason he can’t sign OBJ. He doesn’t care about winning if he doesn’t make this deal after talking about the coaching staff needs to make a deep playoff run.
Both Cowboys players have been under Cowboys doctors care. They are familiar with both players.
Nobody knows what's really going on with OBJ he's not working out. If we sign him don't you want to see him play this year? I do if we sign him.
Without 100% certainly he's healed and will play this year i wouldn't sign him. To much of a risk imo.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
How about for once instead of going with front office propaganda you make a independent argument.
1579082013_2.gif

Didn’t the owner / doctor & the coaching staff already started the plan to move the current starting LT to LG?

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Both Cowboys players have been under Cowboys doctors care. They are familiar with both players.
Nobody knows what's really going on with OBJ he's not working out. If we sign him don't you want to see him play this year? I do if we sign him.
Without 100% certainly he's healed and will play this year i wouldn't sign him. To much of a risk imo.

So the guy that has been under Cowboys medical staff has been injured every year since 2014 is going to be healthy and ready to play OL one of the most physical position after his hamstring fell of his bones but OBJ who won a SB isn’t? Make it make sense Jesus.

Fmart322

Reaction score
So the guy that has been under Cowboys medical staff has been injured every year since 2014 is going to be healthy and ready to play OL one of the most physical position after his hamstring fell of his bones but OBJ who won a SB isn’t? Make it make sense Jesus.
I thought i just did?

clff15701

Reaction score
The question is why are we leaking his medical info to the media? Kinda an *** move by the cowboys.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
The question is why are we leaking his medical info to the media? Kinda an *** move by the cowboys.

They then claim that guy who has been injured every year since 2014 surgery went well and is ready to play LT one of the most physical position in the game but OBJ isn’t. :facepalm:

glimmerman

Reaction score
They knew that for months, just like Gallup was suppose to come back week 2.
We will find out if we sign him. He has been to other teams and I am sure they did a physical. Wonder why this news hasn’t came out from other team.

Fmart322

Reaction score
So with that logic why do Cowboys fan and front office believe that Tyron is good to go when he has been injured every year since 2014, looks like all of his surgeries weren’t done properly so far. What makes you think that hamstring surgery was done correctly?
Because the Cowboys team doctors have been monitoring him all season. It's not like Tyron Smith was playing for another team and all of a sudden the Cowboys wanted to sign him but he won't try out or give a physical and might not be able to play this year.
How do you not understand that it's big money to sign OBJ. If he's damaged goods it'll screw up our salary cap.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I’m saying your logic is flawed and try to have same standards not cherry pick here and there.
I wasn't. You really want him and you'll do everything in you mind to convince yourself that signing him is a can't miss thing. It's his 2nd knee injury in as many years. Knees are very important to running routes for WRs. If he's not the same guy, why sign him for millions?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Because the Cowboys team doctors have been monitoring him all season. It's not like Tyron Smith was playing for another team and all of a sudden the Cowboys wanted to sign him but he won't try out or give a physical and might not be able to play this year.
How do you not understand that it's big money to sign OBJ. If he's damaged goods it'll screw up our salary cap.
You talkin' to this guy as if he has a functional brain.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score

What do you not get that even after Cowboys med staff done the surgery, treatment & supervised rehab Tyron has been hurt every following year after each surgery. Your logic is flawed

The salary cap is going up and half of the team is rookie contract for few years. If messing the salary cap was an issue they wouldn’t be carrying around 20 million in dead cap space for Amari, Collins, Jaylon.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Gallup is back and playing and Tyron with hamstring off the bones is about start next week then OBJ will be ready for playoffs.

Don’t let Jerry use fake medical excuse as a reason he can’t sign OBJ. He doesn’t care about winning if he doesn’t make this deal after talking about the coaching staff needs to make a deep playoff run.
Don't you WANT our team to misinform everyone?

Are you gonna rat fink to Goodell about this?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Medical staff is lying for the front office?

If hamstring falling off always injured Tyron can be back and ready to play starting LT in less time then there is no doubt OBJ will be ready for the playoffs. Do you guys not care about winning in the post-season?
No saying a guy who hasn’t played a full season since 2014 and has been hurt every year is ready to be a starter while OBJ isn’t shows that you wouldn’t even be accepted in med school. :facepalm:
I didn’t say that the Owner / doctor & the coaching staff did and already started the plan to move the current starting LT to LG.

How about for once instead of going with front office propaganda you make a independent argument.
So with that logic why do Cowboys fan and front office believe that Tyron is good to go when he has been injured every year since 2014, looks like all of his surgeries weren’t done properly so far. What makes you think that hamstring surgery was done correctly?
Didn’t the owner / doctor & the coaching staff already started the plan to move the current starting LT to LG?
I’m saying your logic is flawed and try to have same standards not cherry pick here and there.
They then claim that guy who has been injured every year since 2014 surgery went well and is ready to play LT one of the most physical position in the game but OBJ isn’t. :facepalm:
They knew that for months, just like Gallup was suppose to come back week 2.
What do you not get that even after Cowboys med staff done the surgery, treatment & supervised rehab Tyron has been hurt every following year after each surgery. Your logic is flawed

The salary cap is going up and half of the team is rookie contract for few years. If messing the salary cap was an issue they wouldn’t be carrying around 20 million in dead cap space for Amari, Collins, Jaylon.

Status
Not open for further replies.