Meet LSU swimmer Jadyn Jannasch, Dak Prescott’s ‘rebound’ girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
She looks like a younger version of the lady on some house flipping show my wife used to watch.
ChristinaHaack.jpg

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
She looks like a younger version of the lady on some house flipping show my wife used to watch.
ChristinaHaack.jpg
Well I always had a certain type too. Lots of my friends givin me the ***** because of "wow, same model, different year" n stuff. Tried a brunette every now and then, but blonde it was most of the time (and now permanently too lol).

So I'm with Dak here, doin it right. :D

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You are posting articles about him breaking up with his previous girlfriend and now posting about his new girlfriend. You are obsessed in an unhealthy way which goes beyond him being a QB.
Somebody has to do it, because you certainly won't. Please keep your psychological and disrespectful thoughts to yourself. Your game is not going to work or silence one from posting anything positive about Dak.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Somebody has to do it, because you certainly won't. Please keep your psychological and disrespectful thoughts to yourself. Your game is not going to work or silence one from posting anything positive about Dak.
LOL...positive about Dak? So a breakup and a new date is positive news about Dak? No wonder you applaud his mediocrity on the field as the bar is set low for you as to what positive means.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL...positive about Dak? So a breakup and a new date is positive news about Dak? No wonder you applaud his mediocrity on the field as the bar is set low for you as to what positive means.
I'm just passing news. The offseason already started. If you don't like a thread concerning Dak, just pass it up. Of course you won't because you are so infatuated with hating Dak, you can't help yourself from posting in any thread concerning Dak.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I'm just passing news. The offseason already started. If you don't like a thread concerning Dak, just pass it up. Of course you won't because you are so infatuated with hating Dak, you can't help yourself from posting in any thread concerning Dak.
I think Dak the QB sucks and could care less about anything else about him.....whereas you clearly know his zodiac sign and favorite foods.

MC8828

Reaction score
Little too manly in the face for me, but hey Dak gotta get what Dak likes

Status
Not open for further replies.