***Mega Merge Dak is not a elite QB thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

shabazz

Reaction score
They are both quarterbacks. One for the offense and one for the defense. The one on defense has a Whole Lot Less talent than the one on offense but has actually outperformed the one on offense with never having a bad game.......the sky’s the limit if Micah had comparable talent around him like the one on offense.

......also one doesn’t make 40 Million a year:cool:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You notice how vocal they are after a loss? But during a win you can't find them lol....
Do you want us to show up and celebrate a win against the Falcons?
Do you also want us to proclaim that Dak is the MVP and we are SB bound?
Sorry but......we prefer to pass on the Dak Kool-aid and stay in reality.....

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where does this obsession with Dak Prescott come from, pappy? Something stemming from childhood?

Let’s dive deep into the psyche, bro.

I consider Dak the # 1 reason why this team fails year after year to reach its true potential.
And please if you want to talk about childhoods you should refer to yours.
I highly doubt anyone is interested in how your Dak Crush came to be.....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I consider Dak the # 1 reason why this team fails year after year to reach its true potential.
And please if you want to talk about childhoods you should refer to yours.
I highly doubt anyone is interested in how your Dak Crush came to be.....
Pappypoo, I regret asking you to come back. You should have honored our bet and stayed away a whole year.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I actually agree with you Pappy, however, I have to say, the entire team (even the coaching staff) lacks the work ethic and energy Micah brings to the team. It’s rather unfortunate.
Dak is like Romo 1st man in every day and last man out before the Janitors start cussing at him.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
why?

it s common sense with the salary cap that some one who will take up over 25% of it by themself will have to do a whole lot of heavy lifting and can not rely on every one else to be great or even good.

How did Dallas get to 7-3?

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If only you supported all of our players.....
All the players have my support 100% never doubt that!
And that includes Dak.
Just sad to see the most important and highest-paid player be the anchor that keeps us tied to the dock.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pappypoo, I regret asking you to come back. You should have honored our bet and stayed away a whole year.

That bet you state about is simply not true.
You want me to stay away well its very easy......Have Dak shut me up with his performance on the field?
GL with that.....

SSoup

Reaction score
If only more of our fans' parents had looked outside of their own families for mates.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Where does this obsession with Dak Prescott come from, pappy? Something stemming from childhood?

Let’s dive deep into the psyche, bro.

I think Dak’s girl is a family member of Pappy and he hates that he’s “hitting’” that….because, his hatred seems very personal. Like, seriously, we all pretty much said Dak played really bad. PERIOD!!!!! No doubt about it. But, In Pappy’s delusional eyes, ONLY DAK plays bad when they lose. In Pappy’s eyes, there was excellent OL play, the running game was gashing the Chiefs D because Zeke is still Zeke, there were no dropped passes, and the D played a flawless game. According to Pappy, they only lose because of Dak…..

Status
Not open for further replies.