***Mega Merge Dak is not a elite QB thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You're right, that's why your pal Rocky hasn't said a word since Sunday.

It's hard to name call and disrespect everyone that isn't sold on Dak when you get hit with a big dose of reality.

Hey, at least you show up after the bad performances. I give ya credit there.
Can't blame anyone for not wanting to come to this site after the loss. Its a pretty ridiculous place.

Brax

Reaction score
Never heard anyone say Dak was elite because he lit up the Giants. That's news to me......when did you say that?
Not I, you and your buddies, you guys are as bad as the polar opposites who wait for bad games to trash him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not I, you and your buddies, you guys are as bad as the polar opposites who wait for bad games to trash him.
Ok when did me and my "buddies" say Dak was elite because of the Giants game? Should be pretty easy to find since so many of us are saying it?

Brax

Reaction score
I'm always here after W or loss. I'm not one of these fans who only shows up when the team loses lol....that's coward play....
That what I like about you, a good fan and entitled to your views and opinions, difference is what makes the world turn, have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy the game.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm always here after W or loss. I'm not one of these fans who only shows up when the team loses lol....that's coward play....

We should be here when you and your Dak Zombies are preaching the Greatness of Dak (After beating some dog team) and how were Superbowl bound.

Yes in the above situation some prefer not to participate as it insults human intelligence!!!

P.S. Yes some of you Dak Zombies are here and of course you are looking to place the blame on Moore or the offline, drops, injuries.etc etc.
Dak first, Cowboys second.......it is what it is with you and your Dak buds!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
We should be here when you and your Dak Zombies are preaching the Greatness of Dak (After beating some dog team) and how were Superbowl bound.

Yes in the above situation some prefer not to participate as it insults human intelligence!!!

P.S. Yes some of you Dak Zombies are here and of course you are looking to place the blame on Moore or the offline, drops, injuries.etc etc.

Dude you disappeared for weeks when they where winning, you only come here when they lose, sounds like a great Cowboys fan...again let the Green and white fly in the open.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Good thing about wins is we don’t get to see you for a week lol.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude you disappeared for weeks when they where winning, you only come here when they lose, sounds like a great Cowboys fan...again let the Green and white fly in the open.
We played a bunch of dog teams for weeks and the fantasy parade was at full tilt here in our lovely forums.
Now, pray that our team can carry the bum tomorrow vs the Raiders as it's a must-win!

P.S.Now, tell us that Dak will be the MVP and we're going to the SB.......:muttley:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
We played a bunch of dog teams for weeks and the fantasy parade was at full tilt here in our lovely forums.
Now, pray that our team can carry the bum tomorrow vs the Raiders as it's a must-win!

P.S.Now, tell us that Dak will be the MVP and we're going to the SB.......:muttley:

Who is we? you didnt play anyone and your not a fan of this team.....The Cowboys still have a great shot at going to the SB and Dak could very well win the MVP if they do...you should know they are 7-3 since for 7 weeks this season you had to hide

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The nerve of him lol……I should block him for having the nerve to even try and tell people who is a fan lol.
Run and hide on ignore...cause you ain't selling Pappy your madness......

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Sorry to interrupt the squabbling. I tried to look at the stats to get an objective read. Man QBR is an awful stat. No one should ever cite that.

If you go by passer rating, Dak is 6th. IMO, that's a relatively fair ranking. I think he continues to be in the 5 to 10 range for QB's. Not the best but above average.

Last note, you have to de-rate Dak a little for the team around him. You could plug a lot of QB's into Dallas and they would put up huge numbers. Fully healthy, the Dallas offense is ridiculous and as soon as they aren't fully healthy, Dak struggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.