***Mega Merge Dak is not a elite QB thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if there's an injury. I don't know how else to describe the accuracy woes.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
sorry this is not just a reaction to this game i have said it from a long time ago and i think my reason is correct so please respond to my reason and not just the title.

i believe a franchise qb have to be able to elevate the play of every one around him and dak does not do that at all. he is 100% relyant on every thing around him being perfect and all of the odd stacked in his favor.

here is the newsflash and scary thing. it will not get any better. it will get worse and harder now that dak will eat a huge chunk of cap. dak will have to be the one to do the heavy lifting and he have shown ZERO ability to do that.

that is my point and worry with dak....am i wrong? a franchise qb HAVE to be able to elevate every one around him and dak is the opposite.
I'm not worried. End of thread.

Swagger

Reaction score
You can't play poorly for the best part of three quarters and then find your groove against a beat up secondary/guys off the street. Hugely disappointing.

bewp7

Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if there's an injury. I don't know how else to describe the accuracy woes.

he can not do anything without good o line play

making it 10 time worse is that he is scare to run now so it is a very bad spot for cowboys with his stupid contract

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Missed a WUXE OPEN 7 TO 13

HE cannot elevate others.
Not worth 40

And now he's gonna wax lyrical about how it hurts and they'll get better.

Pathetic.

Section446

Reaction score
You can't play poorly for the best part of three quarters and then find your groove against a beat up secondary/guys off the street. Hugely disappointing.
That's every game for Dak unless he's playing a bad team. That's why he's the king of junk stats, he turns it on when the prevent defense comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.