***Mega Merge Dak is not a elite QB thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aven8

Reaction score
:laugh:

I guess you missed the stat early in the game where Dak leads the NFL in passer rating……

UncleRico

Reaction score
sorry this is not just a reaction to this game i have said it from a long time ago and i think my reason is correct so please respond to my reason and not just the title.

i believe a franchise qb have to be able to elevate the play of every one around him and dak does not do that at all. he is 100% relyant on every thing around him being perfect and all of the odd stacked in his favor.

here is the newsflash and scary thing. it will not get any better. it will get worse and harder now that dak will eat a huge chunk of cap. dak will have to be the one to do the heavy lifting and he have shown ZERO ability to do that.

that is my point and worry with dak....am i wrong? a franchise qb HAVE to be able to elevate every one around him and dak is the opposite.
Horrible take man

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Because he had Smith, Martin and Collins, as well as Frederick stifling the blitz. He was the number 1 ranked passer against the blitz even in 2017, which was arguably his trashiest season. You think he was ‘speeding up his reads’ in 2017?

Plus, blitzes aren’t necessarily an indicator of pressure but desperation by a defense, because desperate teams may be doing when they don’t get pressure at all, meaning it’s a worn out defense being man handled by the front five, trying to make something happen exposing their backfield.
So was Dak a slow reader in games THIS season? No? That's my point.

Aulac

Reaction score
You can’t carry on a conversation with the Dak homers. They’ll still be defending him 10 years in when we haven’t won squat!

I don't think they care about the Cowboys. If Dak left, most of them would follow him. But in order to hide the truth, they gaslight us by calling us Giants or Eagles fans, so that no one would even blink at them.

morat1959

Reaction score
I don't think they care about the Cowboys. If Dak left, most of them would follow him. But in order to hide the truth, they gaslight us by calling us Giants or Eagles fans, so that no one would even blink at them.
They have reasons other than winning a SB for liking and defending Dak.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
No Dak isn't but besides Rodgers Brady and Mahomes?? Who is??? That's why you need even more great coaching of which we LACK.

Status
Not open for further replies.