Mega "Where's Murray going?" Thread *Merge*

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Do you guys think Murray will sign somewhere today? I want this saga to hurry up and end, whether with us or someone else!

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Do you guys think Murray will sign somewhere today? I want this saga to hurry up and end, whether with us or someone else!

I would think that the longer he goes unsigned, the more likely it becomes that he returns to the 'Boys. I'm in no hurry to see him sign unless it's with us.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
I think if he is to remain in Dallas it will happen today.

I think it will happen by the end of the week.

He (agents) obviously overestimated his value and the Cowboys knew it. Some team might throw out a number but if he was such a hot commodity he would already be a done deal somewhere.

Dallas will calmly wait things out and counter any half-hearted offers. At least that is what I hope.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think it will happen by the end of the week.

He (agents) obviously overestimated his value and the Cowboys knew it. Some team might throw out a number but if he was such a hot commodity he would already be a done deal somewhere.

Dallas will calmly wait things out and counter any half-hearted offers. At least that is what I hope.

My feeling is Murray will get a good offer and Dallas will match it or come close and Murray stays. Or the offer will be much bigger than Dallas wants to go and we lose him but I think it will happen sooner rather than later

Frozen700

Reaction score
Thank God somebody other than us will overpay this guy.

Good Luck with the Jags. We will see if he keeps up his pace.