Member casmith07 will be heading to Iraq Monday - 04/12/10

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
God Bless man, be safe... Can't wait till all you guys are back on U.S. soil.... This puts all the silly Jerry talk in perspective

betogonzalez

Reaction score
Thank you for serving our country!!!!.....try to be safe out there....MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND THE REST OF THE TROOPS!!!!

WVSkinsfan

Reaction score
I could never say thank you enough to you and to all the other brave soldiers that are over in diferent countrys fighting for our country.Like I said before I have cousins that had to go over there and fight and our family is very proud of them and im sure your family feels the same way.Take care man and stay safe!!

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Hope everyone enjoyed the draft! I got updates from my folks back home by e-mail as it happened. Iraq sucks! But I'm alive and well so I'm blessed.

Take care!

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
casmith07;3373833 said:
Thanks everyone! Hope everyone enjoyed the draft! I got updates from my folks back home by e-mail as it happened. Iraq sucks! But I'm alive and well so I'm blessed.

Take care!

Glad you were informed, how did you like our picks bro?

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Liked them all, actually. I think we got some players that have a shot to make the bottom of the roster in the back half of the draft and develop as projects, and I absolutely love the top 3 picks. I think we got three pro bowlers with our top three.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3342273 said:
No matter your politics (and please leave them out of this thread), our troops are putting their lives on the line for us.

Casmith07 take care of yourself and godspeed. Whenever you can, try to drop us a line to let us know how you're doing.

Join me in wishing Casmith07 well on his tour and that he returns home safely.

:america:

I wish him a safe return too. Even though he hates me because I'm a Freemason. :laugh2:

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
nyc;3387953 said:
I wish him a safe return too. Even though he hates me because I'm a Freemason. :laugh2:

:lmao: many of my closest friends are Freemasons and even a few Knights Templar.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Almost back to the USA! Can't say when I'm leaving but trust me it's soon and I'll freely announce my return to America when I get there.

Hope everyone's Memorial Day weekend was great! We got mortared :banghead:

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
casmith07;3424960 said:
Almost back to the USA! Can't say when I'm leaving but trust me it's soon and I'll freely announce my return to America when I get there.

Hope everyone's Memorial Day weekend was great! We got mortared :banghead:

way uncool...<----the getting mortared part

way cool <------ that you will be home soon

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Godspeed, casmith07, and stay vigilant until you're all the way back home.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Hey did I mention I love sandstorms that cancel your travel plans? :banghead:

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Made it back...on my way to the house now as we speak to get a much needed shower and go to SLEEP!

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
casmith07;3429681 said:
Made it back...on my way to the house now as we speak to get a much needed shower and go to SLEEP!

rest easy friend and enjoy

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
casmith07;3429681 said:
Welcome back! Glad u made it thru unscathed! Get some sleep...

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
casmith07;3429681 said:

Enjoy being back in ConUSA!

When you were mortared, maybe it was this guy....

[youtube]1KAUamfiUD4[/youtube]

I gotta admit I laughed my *** off the first 50 times I saw that video. He might have hit something, somewhere, but the fact that he's holding the tube and wiggling it to make the mortar drop pretty much guarantees he ain't hitting what he thinks he's aiming at.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
casmith07;3429681 said:

Welcome home.

I'll enjoy future heated discussions we will be having once again lol.