Memo to Jerry: Fire the coward in your building

plymkr

Reaction score
I disagree at least overall.

When Parcells came in players started buying in and working their butts off. It waned with Phillips but under Garrett it is back to full participation and playing hard for the full 60 minutes in a game.

MY concern is that this type of backstabbing will have players no longer buying in.
Yeah, I see your points. Makes sense.

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
This is what the Cowboys FO will look like under Stephan Jones. Although this info isn't an unknown around the league, it's a sure fire way to upset players and fans alike.

Big_D

Reaction score
Why are people all bent out of shape?! Who cares who said it?!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Sources? Mike Fisher(tabloid jockey). I'm leaning toward Mickey Spagnola...and lastly...Stephen Jones. I also think a couple departing players voiced their displeasure with Dez.(Butler and Scandy).

Remember Breer said it was a "Cowboys staffer".......

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I disagree at least overall.

When Parcells came in players started buying in and working their butts off. It waned with Phillips but under Garrett it is back to full participation and playing hard for the full 60 minutes in a game.

MY concern is that this type of backstabbing will have players no longer buying in.

Like I said earlier, don't think for a second they aren't paying attention......