Merriman is a idiot for putting his carrer in jeopardy by trying to play he
proves nothing even if he has a good game or not, we wanted Ware
and that is all their is to it

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Showalter said:
Who is Postons?

Agents, two brothers who work together - they're known for having their players hold out to the point to where teams refuse to draft anyone they represent. Similar to what baseball has with Scott Boras clients.

Last year they represented Kellen Winslow and this was noted as a reason why Washington passed on him

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
burmafrd said:
js, do some searching- or WAKE UP. He has made several comments SINCE the first ones after the draft. You keep trying to deny reality.

What exactly were these comments?

gbrittain

Reaction score
I might be in the minority here, but I dont have a problem with Merriman.

I dont think he said anyone thing that was too insulting to the Cowboys.

He thought he was going to be drafted by the Cowboys and he was not, and now he is not entirely happy about that situation.

I for one would rather a player moan about not getting picked by the Cowboys as opposed to thanking the team for "passing" on him.

I hope he has a great career as long as he is not playing the Cowboys.

ravidubey

Reaction score
PLEASE let him play! I just want to see Larry or Flozell absolutely crush this guy and leave his tail firmly between his legs! If he doesn't get to play there will be nothing but excuses flying out of his loud mouth all year. Thank God we didn't draft this jerk!

ravidubey

Reaction score
gbrittain said:

He thought he was going to be drafted by the Cowboys and he was not, and now he is not entirely happy about that situation.

I for one would rather a player moan about not getting picked by the Cowboys as opposed to thanking the team for "passing" on him.

gbrittain, are you the same Great Britain who posted on the Austin360 site years ago?

gbrittain

Reaction score
ravidubey said:
gbrittain, are you the same Great Britain who posted on the Austin360 site years ago?

If that poster will really good then it was me, if that poster was an annoying troll then it was not me. :p:

No, not me. Is that good or bad?

jsj6791

Reaction score
gbrittain said:

And I thought, since I was a Chargers fan, that that was a reason I wasn't understanding why his comment was so offensive to Cowboys. All he said was he didn't like the fact that Cowboys didn't drafted him even though they told him they would. Again, I ask you, why is that so offensive to anybody?

Now, if you say you don't like the kid because he is a Chargers (like Doomsday101), or because you don't like the way he plays, that then I could understand. But talk about taking a comment and taking it way out of context. I bet half of you don't even remember what exactly was said after the draft.

On the other hand, instead of being offensive, shouldn't that instead be taken as a compliment to your team and the organization? Just like gbrittain said, if someone said they were disappointed that my team didn't drafted him, then I would be very flattered instead of hating on him.