Message to the folks calling out the RHG haters

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You are what you are, Until you’re something else. Win 10-11 games and make some noise in the playoffs. Not a 0-1 and done then the doubters will believe at least a little more.

Batman1980

Reaction score
I hope the team loses when losing is for their long term benefit.

A football miracle happened this year and somehow we have a great chance at making the playoffs.

The future hurts because it means more Garrett but you gotta be all in on the season now.

Great chance, no. Decent chance, yes. Could still lose against the Giants, Colts or Eagles. Saints game is most likely a loss.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
What a loser mentality (losing on purpose) .......... please never join the Military.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Great chance, no. Decent chance, yes. Could still lose against the Giants, Colts or Eagles. Saints game is most likely a loss.

Yeah but I think 9-7 takes the division. 8-8 might as well.

So unless Philly somehow goes on a run I think it would take a huge collapse for us to not finish 9-7.

Philly is 8-8 or 7-9

Washington is done.

kskboys

Reaction score
What a loser mentality (losing on purpose) .......... please never join the Military.
The military sends men into battle knowing they will lose, but also knowing that loss will help the bigger pic and might help win the war. Bad parallel.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Careful what you wish for. Jerry is not hiring the kind of coach most are asking for. Might be another Dave Campo era.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
The military sends men into battle knowing they will lose, but also knowing that loss will help the bigger pic and might help win the war. Bad parallel.

BULL CRAP

That is exactly what I am talking about ........ you dont know jack

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are call out threads and then there are the calling out the call out threads. Cool. :facepalm:
I'm getting sick at all of these posters that are rooting for us to lose, calling out those of us that want to win for calling them out because they want to loose and quit on the team. They will probable be mad that we are mad that they are mad at us for being mad!!!! LOL!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let me clear this up for the people that get mad at those of us that say we want the team to lose enough to be forced to replace the coaching staff. This is not “turning our backs” on the team. This is us believing, based on almost a full decade of data, that this team will never take the next step to becoming a perennial contender with this regime. I am sure I am speaking for most if not all of the anti-garrett crowd that week to week we cheer our lungs out during the game for the Boys and we are devastated after each loss. We don’t watch the games and brood over ever TD the boys score. I also think we would all be ecstatic if Garrett proved us all wrong and won a Super Bowl. I would happily say I was wrong. But until I see it, I truly don’t believe they can win at that level with him. I’d rather see the team have to clean house and bring in a new staff than watch them wallow in mediocrity for another decade. So we hope we are wrong about him, but there’s been no reason to believe we are. So the “ you guys can get off the wagon” BS is stupid. If you guys walked around for a week ready to throw up after a loss as we do you’d understand.

Please prove us wrong RHG!

Go Dallas!
The ones that tick me off are the ones that keep saying "I'm no longer a fan". I don't want to lose, but i don't like Garrett, so, I understand.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Can't ever wish for us to lose....especially when the team is still in the playoff hunt
Sorry

kskboys

Reaction score
BULL CRAP

That is exactly what I am talking about ........ you dont know jack
You're right, I don't know jack, but I do know some history and some facts, two areas in which you are wildly lacking!!!!!!!!!!!!

They make movies about making sacrifices to win the war. 300 is one of them. Those guys and their allies went into that battle knowing beyond any doubt that they would lose, but they needed to hold the pass while their armies gathered. Losing to win.

jsb357

Reaction score
I’d rather see the team have to clean house and bring in a new staff than watch them wallow in mediocrity for another decade.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Team has to play perfect to win. Cooper might be able to make that much of a difference. Sort of like the WR version of Romo, he can get open in spite of the play calling. There are no plays drawn up to shake DB’s out of their cleats to get open, that is all Amari.
There is no such thing as a perfect game because the human element comes into play. Cooper won't always make 2 td's with a ridiculous YAC that he had in the last game. That's why the Cowboys gave up a first round pick.

Y'all might as well get used to it. Garrett is possibly going to the playoffs this year and we will not see a head coaching change. OC/DC maybe but not the HC.