Met Dak today at the star

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
That’s great. There is always someone hanging around there. Last time I was there Jay Novacek was filming some commercial. That guy could not have been more down to earth. I also met Emmitt Smith there once. He was a complete jerk.

that’s sucks emmitts my man. Also seen special teams coach walking around a couple times, and Calvin Hill and Mickey Spags. Not just seeing Dak but being the only one from my tour group to engage with him was kinda cool.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I’m in Dallas for the game and I’ll be at the star tomorrow hopefully I’ll run into some players. If not there maybe at nick and sams for a steak dinner
Did you see anyone there? Did bobs last night that was good

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I used to work out at this small gym that he and other cowboy players worked out at and I had the same experience, it was a shame to see him be so stand offish, he honestly came across like a stuck up high school girl. Still love what he did on the field for the Cowboys though.

Thomas Everett was a trainer there and was completely the opposite of Emmitt, super friendly, fun to mess with, a real character. He told me he didn't even like football and didn't seem to care about those 2 super bowl wins at all. It was surprising to hear how nonplussed he was over playing for the Cowboys. Really good dude tho
Everyone’s different and to each their own right. Life is a crazy experience.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I don’t have any social media. Why is it so hard for this website to allow an easy download of a picture? It’s a month from 2020 and this part of the site is stuck in the 80s

i use deviantart both website and app to upload my graphics. really easy to use. it will generate a url to post on here.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Almost a minute..

Hey dak

Huge fan

Picture?

Sure

Later

no honestly I was sales pitching him on a charity t shirt idea I came up with a while ago and my logo, slogan and stuff. It’s something that if he got involved would take off instantly. I got a great logo, idea and slogan, just don’t have the time and funds. I have finished a bunch of stuff and poured out over $5k of my own money on designs and stuff while me and my wife on low end salaries. This is for charity and causes. He told me to message him on Instagram and he would take a look at it. I don’t make a lot of money and live in northern NJ. Not saying I don’t have a good living, I am pretty smart, slick/quick and a hard worker. I’m honest to and this is more about helping others my idea not just for me to get rich quick. I put my project on Kickstarter but as I mentioned earlier to someone else I don’t do social media at all so if you don’t have a platform on Kickstarter your not going to go anywhere. Anyway my company name and slogan and logo kinda relates to Dak a good amount which is strange since I stared doing this on 2014. Sorry for rambling, not bsing it’s just funny and I was so nervous because I had sent him a message through twitter back in 2017 about my idea but got no response. I know he prob never even seen it or god knows if I even sent it to the correct account so when I seen him I thought it was my opportunity to pitch my idea to him but since it was something that I had on the back burner the past couple years I didn’t have anything ready to show him in a minutes time. Hopefully he sees my message to him on Instagram and I can get my idea out there. It’s all for good, cancer/s, autism, poverty, aids, hunger, ALS, lupus, list goes on. Nothing but love.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
A7-D5147-D-EA48-46-D7-A94-B-07-AF01780-EBC.jpg

CapnB

Reaction score
I've heard the same thing about ES since the early 90's when he first got there. It's been the same thing over and over by people who've met him. Dak seems to be the exact opposite from everything I've heard and its awesome hearing that.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Everyone’s different and to each their own right. Life is a crazy experience.
I've heard the same thing about ES since the early 90's when he first got there. It's been the same thing over and over by people who've met him. Dak seems to be the exact opposite from everything I've heard and its awesome hearing that.

Was that by chance the Irving Athletic Club in Irving, TX where I also used to work out as well and play racquetball with Cowboys players during an off-season when they had an RB league going with other teams. I played in tournaments and refereed some of their matches as well.