Met Dak today at the star

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The nicest Cowboys players I ever met were: Too Tall Jones, Everson Walls, Roger Staubach, Ron Springs, Drew Pearson, Leon Lett, Bill Bates, Tony Dorsett and Eugene Lockhart!! :thumbup:

yimyammer

Reaction score
Everyone’s different and to each their own right. Life is a crazy experience.

for sure, I got no hate for Emmitt, he can act however he likes, who knows what its like to walk in famous shoes, perhaps every act of friendliness opens a pandoras box that steals his time and privacy.

I'd hate to have wear those shoes, I like my incognito status just fine

I was just passing along my anecdotal observation which apparently coincides with others

ryanbabs

Reaction score
The nicest Cowboys players I ever met were: Too Tall Jones, Everson Walls, Roger Staubach, Ron Springs, Drew Pearson, Leon Lett, Bill Bates, Tony Dorsett and Eugene Lockhart!! :thumbup:
I met Jason Witten at Six Flags of all places and he was there with his pregnant wife and two boys. He walked past me and I glanced at him and thought to myself “that looks like Witten”...I turned around and screamed “Jason” and he walked up to me and gave me a fist bump and said “hows it going man”. Really cool dude and I posted it here with photos back in 2013 when it happened.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I’ve had a moderator and someone else instruct me step by step. It didn’t work.

My conclusion is it can’t be done(nor posting gifs etc)by an iPhone.
6-D5-AFD70-D92-F-4020-BECF-370462-AF9-A93.jpg

Done from my iPhone