"Mexico's Team" Per ESPN

TheDoctor

Reaction score
I tend to wonder were and why they do these "who is what" type polls, but then again no shock ESPN used it to bash the Cowboys. I say and always will that we are Americas Team, and if we have big fan bases in other countries then more power to the Cowboys

That only proves that the Cowboys are not just America's team but the world's team. I seriously doubt that Denver has fans coming from across the country and other countries altogether.

ESPN I give you a 2/10 effort in trolling, oh by the way I consider Fox Sports, NFL Network, and even our own Cowboyszone.com "The worldwide leader in sports".

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
There was a part when they were filming on the bus and he said something like, "And like their "Texan" counterparts, the Mexican fans find something to complain about Tony Romo."

First off, he insinuates Dallas's only fans are just in Texas and then slams Romo after a SEASON like THIS?? Seriously, I can't stand it.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
Another year, another lame story about another team replacing Dallas as America's team. Yawn. They were doing these stories about the Packers back in the 90's.

Gameover

Reaction score
Peyton did pull 31 million on snf... So I do think he is America's quarterback

Staubacher

Reaction score
Peyton did pull 31 million on snf... So I do think he is America's quarterback

Proving Denver is not Americas Team. Its all about him. I personally know a lot of marginal football fans who root for Denver because of him. When he goes they go too

greatwallofdallas

Reaction score
In boxing, Mayweather Jr is the highest rated PPV fighter cause he has his fans paying for the PPV to see him win but mostly the haters pay to see him get KOed.
In football, fans tune in to watch the Cowboys win but mostly haters tune in to see them lose.. This is why Cowboys get the highest TV ratings. They're the most relevant team in the NFL. AMERICA tunes in when the Cowboys play!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The team there be the El Tre national socer team. Ever body else is like on the bowling channel. Do not kid youselfs. I like Mexican beer and the panolitos they serf with hot sauce.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Denver is Americas team, yet they can't keep our names out of their mouth almost every segment.

They need to wipe the side of their mouths before they claim we aren't Americas team, and stop pretending they aren't on the cowboys you know what.

Denver is Americas team LOL. I laff so hard meine nose squirted beer and the third shift warehouse boys laffed all night.

sacase

Reaction score
Let's see if people think that Denver is America's team at 8-8 for three years.....psst.....they won't.

There is only one America's team.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
ESBM. It doesn't matter. We can have both.

I live in Colombia and the Cowboys are wildly popular here too among football fans. I take pride in being the lifelong fan of a team that is loved in Latin America. It shows the genius of Jerry's marketing outside the country.

What's also beautiful is how well the team is loved even though we haven't really won anything in 20 years. We're the underdog favorite now and it's a beautiful thing.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Every year a parade of ****** bags try to give/take the America's Team moniker to yet another team. The very next year that team is forgotten and it's another attempt to give it to another team. Here's the first hint that the Dallas Cowboys will ALWAYS be America's Team: They are the ONLY constant in the same conversation (year, after year, after year) when they come up with a different team to challenge the title the following season.

No wait, It's Green Bay. No, now it's Pittsburgh. Oops, Seattle this year. Forget it, we meant Denver. Yeah Denver is really America's Team. Meanwhile, the Cowboys (year after year) continue to out earn and outsell every other team in the league in revenue and television ratings. All this while falling short of the playoffs for the majority of the past 20 years. Anyone remember that die hard Steelers fan base of the 80s? Yeah me either. How about the Packers of the 70s-mid 90s. They were rabid weren't they. Permeated every corner of the country. Remember? Yeah I can't either. Seahawks? Pshh, please. Biggest band wagon wave I've seen in my entire life. Cowboys fans? They're hard and true through thick and thin and they are EVERYWHERE. Always have been. Always will be.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
When Peyton leaves, bye-bye Broncos popularity.

When Romo leaves, the Cowboys will still be hugely popular.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
When Peyton leaves, bye-bye Broncos popularity.

When Romo leaves, the Cowboys will still be hugely popular.

Yep. We were still popular with Drew Henson our QB. When Troy Hambrick was our "star" RB. When Vinnie Testeverde and Ritchie Anderson were on their wheelchair tour. When Dave Campo was leading us to 3 consecutive 5-11 seasons. Not a single other one of the teams that have been "crowned" America's Team in the interim have reached the level of popularity in THEIR BEST SEASON that Dallas garners in their worst. It's an annual joke.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We are North and Central America's Team.........

Learn it, know it, live it!