"Mexico's Team" Per ESPN

chagus

Reaction score
I was dumb enough to leave the TV on ESPN as I finish up some work and they did a story on a guy in Monterrey who does tours to the games and how Mexico has a HUGE Cowboys fanbase. It was a charming story (minus the mandatory Tony Romo jab) until the end when the reporter says... now America's favorite team is Denver. Sorry, Dallas. But take heart, at least you're Mexico's favorite team. I'm not Mexican but I find the whole thing completely offensive in the manner in which the reporter presented it. Did anyone else see this? What is that STUPID poll they did that said Denver is America's team because I believe GOOGLE or someone did another that clearly showed the demographics of Dallas having more fans spread throughout the states.

Anyway, rambling because I'm annoyed and shouldn't be watching this channel.

No pos ta bien.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Denver is Americas team, yet they can't keep our names out of their mouth almost every segment.

They need to wipe the side of their mouths before they claim we aren't Americas team, and stop pretending they aren't on the cowboys you know what.

If you notice.

Every once in a while someone will write a story about a new Americas team but NEVER is it something that they follow through with.

You will never see a story where Green Bay, Pittsburgh, patriots or broncos ... Where the story ends with ______________ , they are Americas team. It will always be the "new" Americas team or they are Americas team "now".