Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
giphy.gif

817Gill

Reaction score
Lol this would be a lot bigger news if it was serious. Calm down guys

Creeper

Reaction score
When I first saw this I thought he had a minor injury and they are just being cautious with him. But the way Dallas Cowboys.com is writing about him it sounds like there is a good chance he will not play Sunday. That would be a huge problem for Dallas.

Without Micah Parsons, the Cowboys defense will look like the 2020 Cowboys defense. In other words they will be pretty awful, even with Lawrence and Gregory playing. What an absolutely horrible time for Parsons and Pollard to get hurt.

817Gill

Reaction score

Calm down guys sheesh this would be breaking news on sportscenter if it was serious lol he’s literally the most hyped player on our team this year. Media would be all over it. Do y’all enjoy forming an opinion before getting ample info? Seems like a stressful way to live, no?

GORICO

Reaction score
This is the problem with a guy that always goes 100%. You just can't push your body as hard as he does and expect it not to push back

Run-----so so true...been waiting for something like this....you cant play like a turbo-charged rubber man for 17 weeks....the sky is falling...Zeke hurt..Pollard hurt and out.....the best defensive player in league

hurt?....hip can be season or career ending ask ..Bo Jackson....Dak not the same...O line being pushed around and they play musical chairs when continuity is the key with O line....waiting to hear whole

team suspended....but i have been over the top negative lately....and i really dislike Negative Nancy's....maybe all of this means Quadruple Plat Guarantee we win out season?....we dont need all of our best

players.....this may be the year we win it all with our scrubs who turn out to be better than anticipated?....NFL has the best football athletes in world...and soccer is only soccer it aint football

plasticman

Reaction score

Calm down guys sheesh this would be breaking news on sportscenter if it was serious lol he’s literally the most hyped player on our team this year. Media would be all over it. Do y’all enjoy forming an opinion before getting ample info? Seems like a stressful way to live, no?

Ahem.....Did the "source" happen to be Jerry Jones?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Run-----so so true...been waiting for something like this....you cant play like a turbo-charged rubber man for 17 weeks....the sky is falling...Zeke hurt..Pollard hurt and out.....the best defensive player in league

hurt?....hip can be season or career ending ask ..Bo Jackson....Dak not the same...O line being pushed around and they play musical chairs when continuity is the key with O line....waiting to hear whole

team suspended....but i have been over the top negative lately....and i really dislike Negative Nancy's....maybe all of this means Quadruple Plat Guarantee we win out season?....we dont need all of our best

players.....this may be the year we win it all with our scrubs who turn out to be better than anticipated?....NFL has the best football athletes in world...and soccer is only soccer it aint football
I don't think Parsons is out, or will be. I think they'll force him to rest a bit, and possibly give him fewer snaps, now that we have some veterans back. They've made him do too much.

GORICO

Reaction score

Ha ha hahha ha ha ha ha ha ha....everything is NO....will team be healthy--No....will RB's be good?..NO....will Dak be the good Dak?..NO.....will we NOT lose inordinate amount players injury and other reasons?--NO

will all of this keep us from winning NFC east---NO...will all of this keep us going deep in playoffs?--NO....will all of this keep us from Lombardi trophy this year?--NO